Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 am

ODD YOUNG ZETRA MUST DIE. Well Vengeance wasn't really looking for anyone of course, nor where he was going entirely. It was raining pretty hard and the sound of it pattering off his helmetfin/transmitters was oddly annoying. THAT ZETRA WANTED HIS STRAWBERRY MILK. Kidding. He'd gotten side tracked from that anyway on a mission to find something to bring to his new friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 am

The zetra picked up all he could find, newspapers, coffee cups, paperclips. He gathered it all excitedly. After all, he would look through his findings later when nobody was around. He glanced up, he saw Veng in his peripheral vision and looked at him for only a short moment. He went back to gathering. His eyes widened and he looked back up at Veng again.

He was paused mid-grab of some keychain, eyes wide, staring right at Veng. He though maybe he was law enforcement of some sort. They didn't like him taking things very often.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 am

Vengeance looked back at odd zetra. He was short. Well shorter than Veng anyway. He didn't like people staring at him.

"What's your problem?" He growled quite unfriendly as his helmet fins lowered down rather angrily.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:53 am

The odd zetra snatched up the keychain and continued staring wide-eyed.

"I'm too young to be arrested!...well that's what Mom says..." he said. His voice was odd, he seemed to start loud but by the time he finished speaking, he was in a much quieter tone.

He glanced at the keychain, it was pretty. He smiled at it before looking back at Veng and getting wide eyed again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched, "Arrest...what?" H e looked around as if expecting an officer of some sort, "You're weird." He announced before shaking his head, not like it did much and started walking again. His hair was plastered down thanks to the rain, so was his trenchcoat, but that apparently didn't phase him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:58 am

The zetra didn't answer, he only stepped away from Veng as he continued walking. Veng's coat looked nice, surely he would have some stuff in his pockets!

The little zetra followed Veng. He tried his best to take footsteps as big as Veng's and smiled proudly. He re-noticed the trenchcoat however and began to tug on it.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:00 am

Vengeance stopped rather abruptly and swung around with much unneeded force. He glared upon realizing it was that same little creep.

"WHAT?" He asked all angrily as if the zetra had been bugging him for hours.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:03 am

The little zetra ignored Veng for a little, patting around his jacket for pockets and stuff in them.

"I'm trying to pickpocket you." he stated, feeling around some more. "Do you have anything cool that I could have?" he looked up at Veng with a strangely innocent face.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 am

Vengeance was rather surprised by his comment for sure. He rather rudely yanked his jacket with much force and glared at the little zetra as he started walking again, "No, I don't."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:10 am

The little zetra almost fell over, he was holding onto his jacket after all. The zetra continued following Veng again, a little awkwardly however due to his clothes.

"Whatcha doing in the rain?" he asked. "It's wet you know."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:16 am

"Walking." He grumbled as he continued to do such, "Leave me alone."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:19 am

"Walking isn't fun." the little zetra said with shock. He thought for a moment. "Why don't you try skipping? You um...well one foot...uhh..." he tried to skip himself, but was not doing a good job.

"It's my dumb clothes." he said. "You have cool clothes, can I have them?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:21 am

"No." Vengeance was seriously not amused. Why did someone have to FOLLOW him of all the things when he was walking in the rain. He didn't care if he was being short and snappy with answers. "Go home or something."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:22 am

"I am home!" the zetra exclaimed happily. "My Mom said it was." he thought for a minute. "We don't have a house though, we get to stay wherever we want! Sometimes it gets cold. Do you have a house?" he asked. He felt the need to tug on Veng's coat again without waiting for a reply.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 am

"Not really, well sort o--" That was it. Vengeance was used to hitting back. Little or not, he swung around to smack him with the back of his claw hand. "Knock it off!!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:31 am

The little zetra got smacked in the face and fell onto his back. He lay there for a moment before starting to cry. He stood up and looked at Veng like he was a traitor of some sort.

"You're mean." he said.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:32 am

"And you're stupid and annoying." He commented, and started walking again, he really lacked social skill.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:43 am

"I'm not stupid....." the little zetra said quietly, mostly to reassure himself. He threw the keychain he found at Veng's back. That zetra was a jerk.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Veng's helmet fins twitched, not because it had hurt, but more or less because he was not very agreeable and liked having the last say and what not. He considered crushing the stupid keychain, mostly because he'd seen the look little zetra had given it earlier, actually he had full intentions of doing such but decided against it after a moment. What would the reason be anyway? To make someone else upset too? Where was the maturity in that? Not that he was always so mature, but it really made no sense to ruin someone's day just because he was in a bad mood he figured. That was something his brother would do...he didn't want to be like his brother.

So instead he reached down and picked it up, AND CRUSHED IT. Kidding, he reached down and picked it up before going to offer it back to little zetra.

"Sorry." He stated quite forceful sounding before looking away like he often did.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:20 pm

The little zetra cowered when Veng approached, but soon went to a surprised look. He was offering it back to him? People usually weren't very nice to him!

He took the keychain slowly, he wasn't sure if Veng was tricking him or not. Once he saw the keychain was safely in his hand again, he looked up at Veng. "Thanks Mister!" he exclaimed. "I wanna be as nice as you when I grow up." He looked back at the keychain and beamed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:46 pm

As nice as he was? Little zetra must have been insane.

"Ehh....might wanna try for a better role model." He commented, twitched his helmet fins, then started walking again.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:03 pm

The zetra looked at the keychain, then back at Veng. He stick the keychain in one of his many pockets and began to follow him again.

"What's a roll mod...um...mod..LLLLL?" he asked. "That's a funny word." he put his hand on his chin, deep in thought.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:07 pm

"It's...." Veng hadn't even really realized he was talking to the zetra he didn't want to, "It's like someone who you follow. Not like walking but uh...you act like them." He decided that should be easy enough to understand.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:24 pm

"Oh I know how to do that!" the zetra exclaimed. "I copy my Mom all the time! I'm going to try and be you."

He rushed in front of Veng and stopped. "Leave me alone!" he commanded as he offered the keychain to Veng. He had a big grin on his face.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:33 pm

"Yes...yes, you're pretty good at that." Vengeance couldn't help but be slightly amused by the fact little zetra had copied him fairly well. The slightest hint of a grin crept onto his face as he watched said zetra, he apparently didn't mind the rain much. "Maybe some day you'll be famous for it." Veng stepped around the little zetra and started walking again, he had his hands shoved in his drenched trench coat pockets.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 pm

The zetra's face lit up as he followed Veng again.

"Famous? Really? Me?" he thought for a moment. "Mom said we're not supposed to be famous." he said with a disappointed tone. "She said hard work will get us what we want...I think that's dumb." he was relentless with his talking. "Hey Mister can I ask you something?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm

vengeance shrugged. He didn't see why being famous was a bad thing really. Most famous people had to have worked somewhere along the line to get there anyway. "Haven't stopped you before." He answered in regards to if he could ask a question, essentially he just meant he didn't see why said zetra was asking if he could now when he had been all along.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-