Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:47 am

The zetra backed up when he saw Veng and fell awkwardly into the hole from the trapdoor. One leg was up and jammed against it and one arm was stuck at his said.

He looked at Veng nervously. Maybe he was a threat.

Whiskey approached the other zetra watching TV angrily. The zetra stood up, he had a pipe of some sort. He swung it at Whiskey, it hit him right in the face. He turned his head, but his pace never slowed. He didn't even feel the blow. His rage was making him extremely violent. The zetra dropped the pipe and swung a punch at Whiskey, he missed.

Whiskey slammed both blades into the zetras eyes, before yanking his arms apart and ripping his blades all the way across the zetras face until the exited the sides. The zetra was dead, needless to say. Whiskey rushed to Tex's side.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 am

Yeah I'd say he was dead alright =)

There could have been several ways to have won this easily, as far as Veng could see, but he chose to full out kick him through and drop and roll so to speak once he'd made it inside. It was an easy and soft landing for him as he rolled and was back to his feet in an instant. If he'd done what he intended to right, then mr zetra would either be dead or unable to move, either of which he'd decided he could live with. And if he'd failed, he was more than ready to atttack with his claw. He hadn't been too concerned about other threats inside because from what he could tell he wasn't picking up a lot of unfriendly signals. In that sense, he'd basically figured out what Whiskey's was and Tex and the other one had disappeared, he figured that had been courtesy of Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:14 pm

The zetra was severely wounded and some of his limbs were almost completely off...including his head. He was still alive though, he was moving a little and making a weird noise. Something was wrong with him.

Whiskey untied Tex quickly and ensured she did not fall out of the chair. He began to examine her wounds. He thought it would be safe to pull the pip from her abdomen out, which he did. Plasma gushed out for a few moments, but slowed. Whiskey gently picked Tex up and cradled her in his arms. He turned to Veng, his eyes glowing brightly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:23 pm

NO DUH something was wrong with him, ahem. Veng poked at him, oh so kindly, what odd noises he made. He kind of didn't want to watch it suffer. So he clawed its neck =) that should do the job he figured. He turned back around to face what he assumed to be Whiskey...and then his helmet fins drooped down, that didn't look so good to him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 am

Other zetra DIED.

Whiskey saw Veng turn to look at him.

He only nodded his head, as if to tell Veng he did good, before he started heading down the stairs at a fast pace.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:18 am

Vengeance didn't say anything, nor did he really look all that pleased that he'd gotten Whiskey's approval. He just followed silently after Whiskey, still keeping his senses as best attuned as he could to check for any other potential threats lurking around. He didn't want to let them down now after all. He wasn't so sure about Tex, as far as he could tell, she didn't look good, not that he was any professional or anything, it didn't take a genius though.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:23 am

Whiskey hurried down the rest of the stairs, the path sure seemed clear enough. He exited through the door Veng had picked open and continued walking through the stinky fog of the depressing town.

Tex never moved aside from what motions were caused by Whiskey. She was still breathing though, thankfully. A trail of dripping plasma was following Whiskey.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:31 am

Vengeance didn't say anything--he didn't think Whiskey would appreciate it anyway. He just followed in silence. He wasn't sure if Whiskey really wanted him too or not, or if he'd have preferred Veng to go home but the thought hadn't really occurred to him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:37 am

Whiskey didn't go for the evil hospital, he actually brought Tex to the ruins, it was closer than his office. He propped her up on some debris, taking the opportunity of her unconsciousness to take out some of the things that were shoved into her. They tore wires, bent armor and caused lots of bleeding. Whiskey was glad she was out for that.

He tried using his electric powers to weld wires back together while she was asleep and to clot plasma.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:40 am

Vengeance sort of hung around at a distance. He wasn't sure how welcome he was afterall, and Whiskey seemed plenty busy. He wasn't one to sit still and watch though, well he was when he was being BORING but, anyway he was pacing back and forth, somewhat watching Whiskey from further back and occasionally glancing around. He really didn't need to, they should be safe here, but he was never all too sure.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 am

Whiskey finally sat away from Tex, pleased with his work. The air did not smell good. Burned plasma was apparently not a good smell. Whiskey gave Tex a nudge, how come she wasn't awake yet? That wasn't a good sign.

He stood up and adjusted Tex's position, before taking out his flask and dumping some of the liquid down her face. It didn't do anything. He then opened her mouth gently and poured some inside. She sputtered for a moment before opening her eyes. When she saw Whiskey and Veng, she leaned forward and hugged Whiskey's legs.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 am

Veng's helmet fins perked up and he stopped his pacing for a moment at least. He still didn't bother coming any closer though. That...seemed like a good thing. He thought. Although he wasn't entirely sure still. Veng was quite skeptical in general though.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:52 am

Tex started to cry and mutter some inaudible things. It was a good couple minutes before she finally looked back up, calming down.

"I can't believe you got me." she said.

Whiskey nodded in Veng's direction. "He led us there." he said plainly. He was very relieved that Tex was awake and able to talk. However, her injuries would surely take some time to heal and he wasn't sure if he should get her medical help.

"Thank you Vengeance." Tex told him, smiling the best she could considering the amount of pain she was in.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:55 am

Vengeance barely showed that he'd even heard her, mostly the only sign of having done so was the fact one of his helmet fins twitched up for a moment.

"Do you want me to do anything?" He had asked Whiskey this not DUMB Tex.

(Then Tex suddenly exclaimed that she was pretty hungry =U kidding)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:57 am

Whiskey shook his head. "Not anymore, thank you Mr. Vengeance." he said. "Hey....if you need something...I owe you one you know." he told him. Eyes flashing as a sort of trust sign, not because he was mad.

Whiskey helped Tex to her feet. She hardly put any weight on them, she was weak and her legs hurt from earlier anyway. Whiskey began to lead her away.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:02 am

Vengeance tilted his head to one side as he watched them.

THEN HE DID WHAT IM SAID. Kidding.

"No you don't." He answered rather simply. His helmet fins somewhat drooped down. APPARENTLY he had long forgotten about how he had intended never to see them again, he didn't WANNA stay heeeere, they didn't like him heeeere, those two seemed to like him more. MEH it was selfish anyway he decided.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 am

(xDDDDDD Nice.)

Whiskey turned back, stopping. He was surprised. "Of course I do." he said. "You helped when I needed, I help when you need." he turned away and rolled his eyes. Vengeance had just helped him greatly, why would he say no like that?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 am

"You already helped me." He reminded him, although he didn't see the need to argue the point any further. It wouldn't be very nice to keep Tex from DINNER, ahem, I mean getting to a safe place where she could recover at.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:09 am

Whiskey stopped again and turned back. "Doesn't count." he stated, continuing on.

Tex decided to speak to Veng. "Do you want to join us for DINNER?" <---- For you. =D

Tex didn't speak, she was in much pain and she was tired. She was just thankful to have been saved.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 am

My stuff! *finds out its fake* Mah Boi

Anyway.

Vengeance didn't argue back with DUMB Whiskey who was did I mention, being DUMB? Wasn't like he'd take him up on his offer anyway. He was VENGEANCE after all. Maybe their alliance wasn't so bad afterall. Even if he hadn't wanted it to happen. They seemed pretty cool after all. Which probably meant Wrath would end up forbidding him from associating with them for some lame reason |D with no period yes.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:19 am

Wrath has control over such things? 0.0 Well I guess if his opinion is worth a lot to Blood it makes sense.....

Whiskey brought Tex back to the office, it was TRASHED. Almost everything was broken, papers were strewn about a torn up. Even the walls and cruddy drop ceiling had lot of damage. His secret wall had been opened and some of his booze was gone, as was his change bucket. Whiskey glared.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:27 am

YES >=U Blood dun care who he lets Veng hang out with XDD He's like MEH.

*RPs AWAI FROM BRAD* >=C HMPH.

Vengeance was happily off to go inside, well not happy but content enough, they'd succeeded after all. But he was rather rudely greeted by Rage who for some reason insisted he stay outside. So Veng went back outside cuz he didn't want to argue. Life sucked sometimes. Most of the time. He wondered what the other COOL people were up to. The ones who would let him inside if he was there >=U it wasn't like he stunk or anything. Besides, plenty of people were stinky in there anyway.

All the better, he decided. He stayed on top of a garbage dumpster while Ten violently controlled the environment and decided it was starting to rain a drizzle type rain.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:31 am

Whiskey got Tex set up in a chair and bandaged up. He left her to watch nothing because the TV was gone, while he himself cleaned up and tried to get the office into working order again.

Bad Guy Grunt #34 and #9 were laughing about what Whiskey's face would be like when he saw the office. They sipped some odd drink and talked about boring topics.

Brad looked over at Ten suspiciously. He wanted to see if he could tell what she was thinking for the next event in RP, surely she did not want him to be boring at the office anymore?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:35 am

OH BOY. But ten wasn't planning >_> she was simply RPing AWAI from brad.

It rained more harderest. Veng did not approve. Well, he only didn't approve because he couldn't go inside even if he wanted to. Chances were Wrath wouldn't come out either though...so he took his chances and decided to head out to the city. =D Maybe he could find strawberry milk. And besides, rain meant most people would be smart and go inside, less public....evilness. Ooo

Whiskey: True warriors >_>

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 am

An odd young zetra was out in the rain. He liked it, course he hadn't bathed in weeks and he was totally dirty. His dark blue form was covered in an odd assortment of human clothes, both male and female ones. They were all ripped and torn and he was wearing several layers of them.

He was taking advantage of the things some humans dropped when they were in a hurry to get out of the rain. He was excited that maybe he would find some money.

____

Whiskey continued fixing the place up. Tex was asleep again and Whiskey was in an overprotective mood. He had known Tex for a long time and would be devastated if something had happened to her.

Whiskey did what the king demonstrated.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 am

ODD YOUNG ZETRA MUST DIE. Well Vengeance wasn't really looking for anyone of course, nor where he was going entirely. It was raining pretty hard and the sound of it pattering off his helmetfin/transmitters was oddly annoying. THAT ZETRA WANTED HIS STRAWBERRY MILK. Kidding. He'd gotten side tracked from that anyway on a mission to find something to bring to his new friends.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 am

The zetra picked up all he could find, newspapers, coffee cups, paperclips. He gathered it all excitedly. After all, he would look through his findings later when nobody was around. He glanced up, he saw Veng in his peripheral vision and looked at him for only a short moment. He went back to gathering. His eyes widened and he looked back up at Veng again.

He was paused mid-grab of some keychain, eyes wide, staring right at Veng. He though maybe he was law enforcement of some sort. They didn't like him taking things very often.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-