Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 am

"Out!" He said in his mode of panic, "I want out!" He grabbed onto part of the desk...counter thing and managed to somewhat pull himself up. He couldn't stand of course but he was sort of balancing his weight anyway, despite the fact it was twisting his feet and stuff weird and hurt like heck. He clung to the thing quite hard, as he started slipping off of it again. This was so not working as planned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 am

Tex rushed over and helped keep him steady. "Hey now, relax...PLEASE." she told him. "You're not helping anything and you're just going to hurt yourself more!"

Whiskey walked in (if it is okay with Ten). Without saying anything, he tossed the ZNS on the floor. Tex looked pleased.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:23 am

NO HE CAN JUST STAY OUT THERE =| I kid. XD

Whiskey's return only made him freak out more however. Apparently he could be a little spastic. If she thought he was spastic before, she'd freak now. His helmet fins twitched, and in a full out panic he managed to dig his claw into the desk thing and pull himself up over it, only to crash down on the other side and twist his claw hand,t hat had gotten stuck in the desk around. With his greatest new move, he's split open part of said claw hand and plasma was gushing out at his wrist.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:25 am

Tex screamed at what Veng was doing, causing Whiskey to take interest.

"What's going-" he saw plasma gushing out of Veng. "Oh..." he ran and grabbed the soda soaked towels and rushed back over, he attempted to tie one around Veng's wrist.

Tex grabbed the ZNS and was now watching Whiskey.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:29 am

Veng's wrist wasn't going anywhere that was for sure, since his claw was stuck and he couldn't get it out due to being unable to control it. He couldn't really go anywhere now either, which displeased him, as did the responses he was hearing. He;d twisted his claw arm itself now as well, most likely he'd broke it too, it was turned the total wrong direction, however he'd been too paniced to realize it really.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:32 am

Whiskey motioned for Tex to pour some ZNS on Veng's wrist and arm, which she began to shake on a thick coat of the liquid. Whiskey then tightly tied the towel around Veng's wrist.

"What else hurts?" he demanded to know as he snatched the bottle from Tex. (Bottle of liquid in his hand? Oh no he's gonna drink it!)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:36 am

Vengeance didn't say anything. He looked absolutly horrified still, not even looking at them, his helmet fins were down as he stared off what was dirextly in his line of vision.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:39 am

Whiskey began to pour some on every wound Veng had, and anywhere that looked hurt.

"Bring me some more towels." he told Tex as he began to tie some around Veng's joints. Tex did as she was told and brought more over.

"Vengeance?" she asked quietly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:42 am

Vengeance still didn't answer her, although he wasn't fighting them, he looked just as equally horrified and just flat out didn't move. Apparently he figured Whiskey had won and was preparing for violence or something. Real intelligent Veng.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 am

Whiskey continued tying towels around Veng's joints and he put ZNS on everything he could see. It was a few minutes late when he finally stopped. He only had a little ZNS left.

"I should get more." he told Tex, who nodded. "Keep an eye on him."

"I will." she told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:49 am

Vengeance no doubt that this meant something worse was to come. Instead of trying to run like he had before however, he just stared, looking very concerned to say the least. He couldn't feel a lot anyway which would'v e made it hard. And he didn't like the towels...they looked dangerous >=. so hetugged at one with his mouth =) sort of.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 am

Tex watched him for just a moment. "Those are keeping you from damaging yourself you know." Tex told him. "I'd leave it alone....how you feeling?"

Whiskey was like: "Hi guy third time in here today!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 am

Veng didn't listen >_> Quite setting about undoing what Whiskey had done to the best of his current ability. He was being a bit irrational....to say the least.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 am

Tex glared at him somewhat sarcastically. "Do you even want to feel better Vengeance?" she asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:02 am

Veng's helmet fins drooped down as he looked off to the side. Apparently he was realizing how stupid he was being...at least to some extent. And that evidently meant, don't make eye contact. "Yeah...." He mumbled.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:04 am

"Well come on then." she told him quite cheerfully. "Leave those alone and they'll help you. Not as well as real casts but hey, better than nothing!"

She paused for a moment. "You hungry yet?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:39 pm

"Oh...." That made a lot more sense than his idea he realized and now he felt really stupid for reacting to all of it in such a way. Maybe Whiskey hadn't been out for revenge afterall. Hmm, oh well, nothing he could do about that. At least with that in mind he stopped his spasmatic behavior. At the question of hunger though, yes of course he was but he wasn't gonna tell HER that, because he was a picky eater amongst many other things.
"Nah." He answered yet again. He didn't bother any of the towels anymore either.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:38 am

Tex wasn't sure what to say back, after all, she had no idea if he was hungry or not. She had supposed that in his weakened state he may have wanted some food for strength, but what did she know?

"Okay." she told him. "How ya feeling?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:51 am

"I uh......I don't know actually." Vengeance answered, a lot of him was numb after all.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:57 am

Tex only smiled at him as she got up and prepared a new chair for him. She returned and attempted to lift him up and drag him to the chair.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:02 am

Vengeance decided against using his best efforts of struggling against her. Especially being numb cuz...it didn't do much. So he just let her without any real complaint.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:04 am

Tex placed him rather neatly in the chair, even standing back to see if he was positioned correctly enough to satisfy her. She nodded her head, obviously she approved of her work.

"You wanna watch TV?" she asked him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:23 am

"Staring a a box with pictures on it isn't very fun." he commented while te washes her sticky hands.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:24 am

"That is true." Tex agreed. "I find it boring as well, but what else can you really do in your situation?" she asked Veng while Brad itched his head.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:31 am

XDDDD

Vengeance considered it for a bit...and sadly concluded that he couldn't do anything.

"Darn...." He said to no one in particular, "This sucks."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 am

Tex nodded her head, although Veng may or may have not seen it.

Whiskey came back into the office, he had two more bottles of ZNS. "This stuff is pretty expensive you know that?" he asked. "$35 for less than 18 ounces...what a rip."

"That's what you get for buying it at a gas station." Tex said, rolling her eyes.

Whiskey's eyes flashed. "What makes you think I got it at a gas station?"

Tex pointed to the bag with the logo on it and Whiskey made a face.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:49 am

Vengeance listened to their conversation and watched them. He brought back BORING stuff Veng wasn't familiar with. Therefore it was boring. He'd decided he didn't hate Whiskey again for the time being though =U So he didn't give him any death glares or try and toss anything at him. Instead he leaned his head back some so he could look at the AMAZING ceiling.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-