Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 am

That fall had hurt just as much as the first one. And that made him more angry at Whiskey apparently. he wanted to hit Whiskey with SOMETHING. But didn't know what he could use. Then he remembered the how Tex had offered him the soda earlier and decided to ask if he could have it now. =) Not with intentions of drinking it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:38 am

Tex smiled, pleased Veng wanted her earlier offering. "Sure!" she told him, she hurried to get it and even opened it for him.

She handed it to him with a smile. She had grabbed an orange one just in spite of what Whiskey wanted. >_> Whiskey was looking at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:40 am

Vengeance thanked her for it and smiled, which split open the cut that had somewhat closed or at least stopped bleeding earlier. He didn't care though, he had great plans. He eyed up Whiskey out of the corner of his eye, and then chucked the thing at him. =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:44 am

It bounced off Whiskey's head and hit the TV, leaving a trail of soon to be sticky orange fluid. Whiskey stared for a moment, a few sparks jumped off him.

Tex gasped and when she saw Whiskey's sparks, she offered to clean it up.

Whiskey wiped away some pop from going in his eyes and looked at Veng with an intense death glare. He then looked at the TV and the can that was leaking on the floor...until Tex picked it up.

"Why?" Whiskey asked her. "Why did you give him THAT?!" he was speaking rather loud and not nice. Tex looked saddened as she began to wipe the pop off the TV with a towel. "I...I thought he was thirsty." she told Whiskey who did not like that answer.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:50 am

Vengeance was well pleased that he'd managed to hit Whiskey with it, and that it had made a mess. Helped for revenge on earlier. He didn't mind the death glare either, he got them a lot back home. Veng went ahead and smirked, despite the damage it would cause to his face as he looked back at Whiskey. Whiskey probably wondered why the heck he'd brought Veng back now =) So much for the innocent helpless look of earlier.

He didn't exactly approve of how he spoke to Tex though. It wasn't her fault he'd been plotting evil. =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 am

Tex finished cleaning up the mess while Whiskey was moving the TV and himself so he could keep an eye on Veng.

"Thanks a lot." Tex muttered to Veng as she passed him, placing the towels in a plastic bag. She grabbed one of Whiskey's peppermints and offered one to Veng as well.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:06 am

Vengeance's helmet fins drooped a bit after she said that and walked by. Okay, so maybe it hadn't been the best thing to pull, but oh well. He didn't even notice her offering him a mint. He'd made his claw hand hurt a ton in trying to hit Whiskey with it and so was instead attending to that...well he was looking at it anyway again.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:09 am

Tex kinda unintentionally shoved it into Veng's face, she was busy adjusting hers in her mouth.

"Want one?" she asked.

Whiskey and his bad mood glared at Tex and Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:12 am

Vengeance pulled his head back away from the mint in his face, giving the little thing an odd look, then one of disgust. "No." He said at first then shook his head, "I mean no thank you." He hadn't noticed Whiskey looking at him. Because for the current...few seconds, he wasn't bent on throwing stuff at him...okay yes he was. He changed his mind about the mint and took it even after saying no thank you. =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:14 am

Tex gave him an odd look, what was he thinking?

Whiskey had seen him take the mint and even though it would not do any significant damage to anything, he shook his head at him and continued glaring.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 am

Like that would stop Vengeance. He looked at the mint for a moment as if considering if it was good to eat or not. He was hungry. He was just Vengeance. He decided the mint was not good however, and threw it at Whiskey regardless, mostly just to annoy him, not like it'd hurt anything. And in disregard of what he wanted.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:18 am

Whiskey jumped up and caught it in his mouth. Sucking on it contently, he stuck his tongue out at Veng.

The above is a lie.

Whiskey moved his head to the side and the mint sailed by, hitting a wall and breaking into a couple pieces.

"Don't give him anything." he told Tex.

Tex glared at Whiskey now. "Don't tell me that, he's our guest, I'll give him what I want to."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:21 am

Vengeance made some mockery of what he'd said after he'd done so...and then very maturely stuck his tongue out at Whiskey.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:22 am

Whiskey looked at the ungrateful one. Using his hand to make a gun, he shot it at Veng and mouthed. "PEW."

Tex looked at both of them. "Could you two just STOP?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 am

Veng did not appreciate the gesture. So he punched the chair he was in to shatter the top of the dang thing. Maybe he hoped a peice would hit Whiskey. Or thathe'd catch one to throw at him, either way he was destructive.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:26 am

The chair shattered/splintered according to how Ten wants it to, for Brad does not care it is not his chair.

Whiskey looked horrified.

"That's MY chair." he told Veng angrily.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:28 am

"It can still be yours." Veng replied oh so sarcastically, "I didn't claim it." He tossed a small splinter at Whiskey.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:30 am

Whiskey blinked as it bounced off of him. "I needed new furniture anyway." he said.

Tex was mad at both of them and stepped in from of Veng. "If I ordered pizza would you have any?"

"Tex." Whiskey said. She turned to look at him. With her turned and no longer effectively blocking Veng, Whiskey threw the splinter back at him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:33 am

Vengeance did not like this tactic, so he tossed it back again. So mature. He ignore the comment about pizza all together until he had done so. "I hate grease." He commented

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 am

Tex stood blocking them both now. She was angry at them but was doing a good job of not showing it.

"What about burgers?" she asked, because those were so much more healthy. She sighed as she felt the splinter bounce off her back and Whiskey snorted in amusement.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 am

Vengeance sighed. He didn't comment about the burger thing. In all reality he'd worn himself out trying to attack Whiskey and was losing his desire to to pure exhaustion and pain. And to top it off he'd broke the back part of the chair one was supposed to lean against. He should've thought that through better. He cast a glance at the two and then turned himself with great difficulty, the opposite direction.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:44 am

Tex looked quite sad. She could sort of tell Veng seemed tired and the back of his chair was broken. She took some cushions off the other chairs and lay them out on the floor.

"You want to rest?" she asked him.

Whiskey, finally showing concern, had stopping glaring and his eyes were dull again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:49 am

"I'm fine." he answered, that seemed to be his favorite answer. >_>
He tried resting his chin onhis arm again, it didn't look all that comfortable, but oh well. He was stubborn. And never liked saying how he felt or what he wanted. Unless it was to throw at Whiskey. +)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 am

"Nonsense." Tex told him and started to take him off the chair to lay him down.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 am

Vengeance did not particularly appreciate this, and grabbed the chair with his only usable hand, as if that would so strongly support him. He did not like feeling so helpless. >=.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 am

The chair was pulled over by Veng who was being pulled by Tex. She shoved at it as she lay him down.

"Come on, you need rest." she told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:07 am

Veng's epic plan had failed! He was disappointed by that, however there wasn't much he could do about it, besides, this was more comfortable anyway. How EBIL treating him like some little kid. He did not like that at all. He glanced up, wondering he could reach Whiskey from here >_> Maybe if noone looked he could pull himself around with his arm.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-