Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 am

Tex nodded her head, although Veng may or may have not seen it.

Whiskey came back into the office, he had two more bottles of ZNS. "This stuff is pretty expensive you know that?" he asked. "$35 for less than 18 ounces...what a rip."

"That's what you get for buying it at a gas station." Tex said, rolling her eyes.

Whiskey's eyes flashed. "What makes you think I got it at a gas station?"

Tex pointed to the bag with the logo on it and Whiskey made a face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:49 am

Vengeance listened to their conversation and watched them. He brought back BORING stuff Veng wasn't familiar with. Therefore it was boring. He'd decided he didn't hate Whiskey again for the time being though =U So he didn't give him any death glares or try and toss anything at him. Instead he leaned his head back some so he could look at the AMAZING ceiling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:50 am

It was a very boring standard drop ceiling, a slightly off-white color and many panels.

Whiskey approached Veng, pretending he was scared by covering his face and ducking. He stood back up again with a grin on his face. "How ya feelin' jerk?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:04 am

Veng looked back to Whiskey and his oddness. He very easily could've gone polar opposite and decided Whiskey was to be hated again, because that's just how he was, but he didn't. He just somewhat grinned back at him, granted it was a fairly fitting name >_> he didn't get upset over it. "I'm okay."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:07 am

"Good." Whiskey told him. He leaned over Veng oddly close and took a drink. "What kind of food am I going to need to buy for you to eat something?" he backed off. "Can't heal on nothin' now can you?"

Tex supposed Whiskey was under the influence.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:13 am

Heck no, no way =) XDD

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched, considering how WEIRD Whiskey was, he really didn't mind his DRUNKEN BEHAVIORS. Ahem. He leaned against his one good arm, looking at the floppy other one with disapproval. It should not be floppy, and then looked back again, "I'm not hungry." He insisted, not really answering the question.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 am

Whiskey took another swig of his drink.

"Sure." he said. "Lets all sit around here and starve, that sound good to everyone? Sounds good to me too lets shake on it." he made no attempt to shake hands with anyone. He just shook his head at Veng and took another drink.

Tex shot Whiskey a quick glare, he was going to ignite Veng's bad attitude again. "You up for a card game yet?" she asked him. "What about a board game? You wanna talk?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:21 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. He was quite confident Whiskey had no clue how long he could hold out on refusing to eat. It wasn't a trend he liked to push too far though, it had had results he didn't approve of before. He glared momentarily as he thought about it, not at anyone though.

Tex's question pulled him out of that for the moment at least, "Aren't we talking?" He asked...a tad bit more sarcastically than he really needed to.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:26 am

Tex took minor offense to Veng's sarcasm, but smiled back at him anyway. "I suppose we are." she replied, none to confidently.

Whiskey suddenly handed Veng a can of something, he had torn the label off. "You gotta try some of this." he told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:30 am

Vengeance didn't really expect to get handed something by Whiskey so suddenly but managed to grip it with his one hand none the less. He looked at Whiskey, then the can. What was he doing? Veng rolled his eyes.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 am

What Veng was holding though he did not know was a potent energy drink of sorts.

Whiskey winked at him while giving him a thumbs up. "Betcha never had any of that before." he told him, before taking a drink of his booze.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:35 am

Vengeance stared at it for awhile. He was quite suspicious of this...thing. He was suspicious of everything though. Probably convnced Whiskey wanted to kill him. It wasn't strawberry milk that was for sure >=. so it probably wasn't good.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 am

"You going to try it or you just gonna hold it?" Whiskey asked. He approached Veng, as if he were going to take it had Veng decided he was not going to drink it.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:43 am

Vengeance looked at him. Such a precautionary zetra he was. Curiosity was tellingh im to try it though, it'd probably bug him for multiple days if he didn't. Cuz that's how LITTLE he had to do.

"...What is it?" He asked, trying to look at it as if this would tell him what it was.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:46 am

Whiskey made a face. "Not the type to like surprises eh? I'll tell you what it's not instead, bad, disgusting and alcohol....that's why I need this." he told Veng, raising his flask and taking a drink.

Tex watched, she wanted to try this mysterious drink now.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:48 am

Vengeance tilted his head to one side. Figured. He still didn't believe Whiskey. He certainly had trust issues. Anyway, he looked at it again, you wouldn't think it'd be that hard to decide to drink it or not, but apparently it was.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:52 am

Whiskey shook his head. "I'll be back." he felt the need to state as he headed into his wall room.

Tex watched Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:54 am

Vengeance watched him for a moment...and then returned to staring down the drink he had. Like it would run away or something. He set it down against his other arm so that he could poke at the can. Talk about taking it to the extreme.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:56 am

Tex went over to Whiskey's bag of goodies and looked inside for something similar, there were quite a few similar things.

"I...bet it's an energy drink." she told him. "Should be harmless."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:58 am

Vengeance apparently didn't believe her either. That or he may not have even been listening. He'd tilt his head to one side, then the other as if inspecting it from all sides. He looked closely at it again before picking it up to sniff at it as well...which he was apparently being cautious about doing as well.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:01 am

No doubt some of the ingredients and fizz would irritate his nose a little. =D

Tex walked back over and sat down where she previously was.

Whiskey came back out, he had a new suit on.

"Eh? Eh?" he told them, doing a quick circle. "Wow Whiskey!" he said as if he were someone looking at himself. "How did you fix it so quickly?" he then smiled. "Well darlin', I have skill." he took a drink. "It's a new one." he stated to Tex and Veng, as if they couldn't figure it out.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:05 am

Vengeance decided to crinkle his nose about this and glared at the substance. Becuase that OBVIOUSLY was not normal =) XP He was distracted by Whiskey coming out and talking to himself and just stared at him...for quite some time, his expression unchanging and unreadable. Well unless you count the fact he looked a lot like he couldn't figure out what the heck Whiskey was doing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:07 am

Whiskey looked at him mid-gulp and stared. He finished. Shaking his arms at him, he acted quite angry. "What're you looking at?" he asked before smiling again. "Bet you thought I was mad."

Tex looked at Whiskey. "Wander you...think you ought to take it easy on the drinks a little?"

Whiskey looked at her in disbelief. "Going easy on drinks is like going easy on life." he paused. "Umm...you don't want to."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:12 am

Vengeance looked even more confused by his behavior now. He didn't say anything, just stared. If the stuff Whiskey had just given him was anything like he might take at some point, Veng wanted nothing to do with it. He was WEIRD. One of his helmet fins drooped down, the other was still perked up. Yes...very odd. He tried his best to set the thing down gently on the floor, safety first. Didn't want it to leak through the can magically and soak into him somehow magically as well. =D

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 am

Tex approached Veng and knelt down to take the can. "May I try it?" she asked him politely, obviously thinking it was no Veng's property.

Whiskey took another drink and sat down in an office chair. He kicked off a desk and sent the chair spinning. When it stopped, he held up his flask. "Not a drop spilled." he boasted.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:17 am

Vengeance didn't say anything to Tex. How rude. He was too busy watching Whiskey. His totally confused and weirded out look, changing ever so slightly to the smallest of grins. Yes, this was apparently amusing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:21 am

Tex decided she could take the drink, which she did. She took a sip, making a weird face during and after the drink.

"Wow." she said, moving her mouth weird. "That's pretty powerful."

Whiskey jumped up from his chair. "That's what I'm saying!" he said excitedly. Grabbing Tex's shoulder and jumping behind her, he placed his head next to hers and stuck his right arm in front of them. As if showing Tex something imaginary, he moved it slowly from one direction to the next. "It's like a sea of alertness." he said. "You can hear dust fall." he informed her before taking another drink. While his mouth was full, he grabbed the energy drink and dumped some of that in his mouth as well.

It began to foam up, some spilling out of his mouth on onto the carpet. He had a big grin on his face. After swallowing, he started laughing, leaning on a desk for support.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-