Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 am

Blood did not look phased in the least. But Whiskey was BORING him, and he really didn't care if Veng was here or not.

"If you have such a strong desire to do such, then by all means, do so." Blood announced. Yes that was only because he didn't care but >_> it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 am

Whiskey nodded. "Thank you for your time, Mr. Blood, how would you suggest I let Mr. Wrath know of this approval?"

(Blood is totally bored because he NEEDS to get back to-.....*has no idea what Blood would be doing*)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:33 am

Blood knew it wouldn't go over well at all. So he stretched and yawned QUITE AS SLOW AS HE PLEASED before coming over to them, "I'll tell him." He flicked his helmet fins a few times, obviously he intended to go with them =U

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:35 am

Whiskey exploded, things never went well in his favor.

Ahem. >_>

Whiskey was surprised, but did a very good job of how showing it. "Mr. Rage." he said. "Do you think you could lead us to Mr. Wrath?"

Tex was like: =O

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 am

"Why?" He asked but then shut up and did so. GOOD RAGE =U. Wrath hadn't left from his previous location, but no doubt had been hurting the poor Vengeance more. He'd probably responded in some way Wrath hadn't liked too becayse he had a quite distinct mark on his face from Wrath's fist...claw fist at that, probably hurt seeing as it had those stabby things on it.

Blood simply walked up to Wrath and explained the plan. Wrath did not like it.

"It simply would be easier for you." Blood pointed out, "Not to be weighed down by concerning yourself with it."

Wrath did epic glare, "He'll just cause trouble again!"

"That may be." Blood agreed, "But there is no need to worry about that until it happens is there?"

Wrath considered it, "I guess not."

"And I'm sure he won't soon forget what you've told him."

Wrath smirked, he was pleased by this .-. "Hmph." Was his only comment.

He went on to asking Wrath something about dealing with some troublesome something off on the other side of their territory to which Wrath seemed to like the idea of. He ditched Veng without another word before heading off talking what he'd do to fix whatever the problem was.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:03 am

Whiskey couldn't believe Blood had taken care of the situation so fast, perhaps that was why he was the leader.

"Thank you Mr. Blood." Whiskey told guess who?

Tex went over to Veng to see how he was doing.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:10 am

Blood simply nodded before heading back towards where he'd come from, obviously he thought they could handle this on their own.

Vengeance was not doing all that well at all, he had quite a bit of plasma bleeding from various places on his face, and no doubt unseen injuries from being beaten elsewhere *boring ten XD* Regardless he was pretty much content to...not move. And just kind of watched them.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 am

Whiskey followed Tex's lead and looked at Veng.

"Someone needs to carry him." he stated.

"Vengeance, we get to bring you of the ruins officially!" Tex exclaimed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 am

Vengeance did not look enthusiastic for whatever reason. He simply stared at them. Okay maybe it was a bit weird to him, considering he'd just met Tex today and Whiskey...well h e didn't exactly KNOW the guy just OF him, and annoying him. =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 am

Whiskey began picking up Veng as carefully as he could. "Wow." was all he said. Veng was in baaaaad shape.

Tex helped Whiskey pick him up, by that I mean she supported parts of him Whiskey was not and helped get him situated in Whiskey's arms.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:34 am

Vengeance was U NAPPRECIATIVE of them. =) Well really he was just unappreciative of the fact they thought they were perfectly allowed to carry him, even though he totally couldn't walk. However, his horrible mood seemed to be fairly broken at the time, so he wasn't really complaining. He did cringe a bit whilst being situated though.

Ironic how wut just like a week or something before, Whiskey and Veng were epic enemies in the battle of Parts =U Anyway. He didn't have a lot to say because he didn't know what TO say. Was there anything to say? He didn't think there really needed to be. He was just glad not to be being clawed by Wrath.

Oh and Rage had unhelpfully wandered off.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:04 am

Whiskey was quite a bit stronger than Tex and had very little trouble carrying Veng out of the ruins. Where would he bring them? His own office was a good idea for now. He had Tex go ahead to unlock the place and make a comfortable chair for Veng, which she did using their biggest chair and a few cushions from the others.

Whiskey slowly set Veng into the chair, with a little assistance from Tex.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 am

Vengeance made no complaint in regard to any of this. Granted he wasn't as likely to as his brother. He was much quieter. He really didn't say anything to them at all.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:20 am

Whiskey stood back and took a look at Veng. He was not in good shape.

"You need to start doing pushups." he told him.

The above is a lie. >_>

Whiskey stood back and took a look at Veng, he was not in good shape. "Dang." was all he said. Tex brought Veng some soda.

"What else do you need?" she asked, as if soda was all anyone ever needed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:30 am

Vengeance looked at her, like he thought soda was an odd choice of things to bring, but subtly shook his head about needing anything else. It wasn't like he had wanted to soda either.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:34 am

"You're not hungry?" Tex asked, rather surprised. She showed Veng that she had also brought a candy bar, some cheese sticks and some leftover pasta from the fridge.

Whiskey was setting up a TV for Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:38 am

"Nah." Vengeance replied, one helmet fin twitching slightly. If someone weren't such a PICKY EATER, gosh. He was used to not eating for several days though, because he wouldn't eat the garbage >_> Which meant he didn't eat basically unless he chanced upon something better. Although he seemed to be refusing that too.

He just kind of watched what they were doing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 am

Tex looked disappointed as she returned the items to the fridge.

Whiskey on the other hand, had the TV set up and working. It was tuned to some racing channel when he plugged it in.

Whiskey looked at it a moment, it looked boring. "What do you wanna watch?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:44 am

The concept of watching TV was not one Vengeance was familiar with. He shrugged, not looking all that interested with it in the least. Somone certainly was difficult. That someone was Veng FYI. He was paying more attention to his wrist, which understandably hurt, staring at it as if that would make it feel better or fix it =)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 am

Whiskey left it on the race as he approached Veng and looked at his wrist as well.

"I can try to fix some stuff." Whiskey stated as he reached out to grab Veng's arm.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:56 am

Vengeance gave him quite an unfriendly glare and tucked his arm out of sight beneath his other one and close to himself as if he thought Whiskey wished to steal it or something. The way he held it away from him I mean. He proceeded to sort of lean towards the opposite way too.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:59 am

Whiskey put his hands up and backed away.

"Relax Mr. Vengeance." he told him. "I wouldn't have brought you here to try and hurt you."

Tex looked worried. "We should call a doctor."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 am

Vengeance continued glaring at him, as if that helped him back up quicker =) It probably let him know he wasn't welcome to be close and trying to help him without permission. =D Geez Veng. Either way he sure wasn't talking much.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 am

Whiskey slumped in another chair, sighed deeply as he did so.

"Mr. Vengeance, I wasn't sure what to do with you and you're not making it any easier either."

Tex was trying to find something more interesting on the TV.

FLIP: News
FLIP: My Gym Partner's a Monkey
FLIP: Bob the Builder Christmas Special

Whiskey apparently had the Kids Extreme Choice Package.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 am

Vengeance was not impressed. Big surprise. He also completely ignored Whiskey, turning his face to the opposite direction, which didn't feel all that great cuz he was sore and hadn't moved the rest of himself.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:22 am

Whiskey crossed his arms. This wasn't exactly what he had planned.

"What are you going to do then, Mr. Vengeance?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:24 am

Vengeance was being snobby at Whiskey, letting his one helmet fin perk up as he held his head high the opposite direction. It didn't really have a very convincing appearance. For he was rather beat up, and ya know the helmet fin flopped down and broken didn't help. Nor the fact he plasma dripping from the cut on his face. The cuts I should say, including the one by his mouth/human equivilant to lip from being punched but OH WELL.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-