Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:50 pm

"Well sorry." Vengeance answered quite sarcastically, "I never told you to try carrying me around." His movable helmet fin twitched as he looked rather concerned, "I'm not supposed to leave, I'm gonna get in even bigger trouble!"

---------

Rage shrugged, he didn't see why they had to be dead right there in front of them But if Whiskey was so persistant then fine by him. He'd follow. >_> So he did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:55 pm

"It's..." Tex took a breath. "It's better than being killed isn't it?" she asked. "We'll give that big zetra a chance to cool down." that being said, she took a deep breath and stood up a little wobbly, before beginning to walk again.

______

Whiskey followed the footprints and other signs until he found Wrath's 'beat Veng' location. He saw plasma and more footprints. "Where are they?" he asked aloud to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Vengeance wasn't entirely sure if it was better or not. At least if he was dead Wrath couldn't keep doing it to him. "I dunno." He muttered before seemingly mustering up enough strength to try fighting back yet again, which still wasnt all that great.

-------

Rage unhelpfully looked around beside Whiskey. He had no clue of course, but that didnt stop him from acting as if he were helping. "Dunno, maybe we should go to dinner instead."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:07 pm

"Heeeey." Tex whined, getting thrown off balance and needing to take a few steps in random directions. She gave him a quick shake to try and calm him down.

________

True warriors DiD SOMEBODY say DINNER.?

Whiskey ignored Rage. How could he think about food at a time like..... Whiskey took a drink before looking at footprints, he figured Wrath's would be the biggest. However, there were so many that he didn't know which ones to follow.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Vengeance did not approve of her tactics, but he didn't really have the strength to do much more with his escape plan so instead decided to stop struggling. Wasn't like it had done anything for him anyway.

-------

"What are we looking for?" Rage whined. He was BORED. He started tugging at the thing that was stuck in the wall for no real good reason.

------

And they should probably move in a rapid manner because Plague and Plasma had lost Wrath's attention >=U Fortunately he was still side tracked though. =) He'd found his best buddy in the world. NO NOT BLOOD. =) Domino.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 am

Tex continued on until she found a small place between two fallen pillars with a bunch of huge chunks of concrete on top of them. She was really tired and only wanted to hide Veng for a while anyway. She set him down near the entrance and rested for a moment.

________

"We're looking for your father and brother and Tex." Whiskey said. "Tex is MY employee and he has no right to take her like that." He found some big tracks that may have actually been Wrath's and began to follow them.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:48 am

Vengeance didn't really say or do much of anything--in the sense of talking or moving or anything he was just sort of...there.

----

"Oh." Rage shrugged, not seeing the seriousness of this, "Why didn't you just call him then?"

He didn't wait to hear why Whiskey hadn't before shouting for his dad =) Quite loudly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:51 am

Tex knelt down and tested the size of the opening, Veng should fit. She grabbed his coat and began dragging him in, carefully moving his limbs to his side so that he would fit.

________

Whiskey turned to Rage and waved his arms at him. "Shut up!" he said, rather loudly. "We don't want him to know we're following him, he'll whoop....me." he was going to say 'us', but remember Rage is Wrath's favorite.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:55 am

Vengeance did not like this. At all. That much was quite evident by his expression. He really looked like he was on the verge of coming unglued all together, but he hadn't spoke up against it yet anyway.

--------

Rage looked genuinely confused, "But you just said you wanted to find him." He crossed his arms, GEE Whiskey sure was PICKY around here.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 am

Tex pulled him in almost seven feet before letting go. There was not much room to spare as she began crawling over Veng, trying to get in front of him. Most likely she was hurting him in some way.

________

"I do want to find him, but he doesn't need to know that. If he's got Tex, he might hurt or hide her." he looked around and listened for any sign of Wrath.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:06 am

Veng did not appreciate that in the least.

"Ow!" He complained as she crawled around >=. He tried to give her a helping hand to get off of him so to speak by shoving her =)

---------

Rage did not see the logic in this still. "You're weird."

He tried listening as well though, there was significant crashing coming from one direction. *intense specificness* which very well may have lead to where Wrath was.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:09 am

Veng's shove indeed helped her, it also made her fall and hit her chin, but at least she was past him now. "Heeeey." she told him. "That wasn't very nice." She gave him a 'shame on you' look.

_______

Whiskey simply made his way to higher ground, both so he could see Wrath and get out of his way if he came rampaging through the area.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:15 am

Vengeance was surprised to recieve such an expression.

"Sorry." He muttered, not entirely sounding like he meant it, he was glaring at the ground once again.

--------

Rage could not be bothered to get to higher ground, so he stayed where he was, looking absolutely BORED. Wrath did turn up soon enough, but when he did, he wasn't crashing around anymore. Guess his abusive behavior had already ended.

He looked at Rage as he walked by, half waving to him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 am

Tex smiled at Veng. "It's okay." she told him. She leaned out of the opening and began to stack up some rocks to better disguise the entrance.

Whiskey jumped back down to ground level. "Mr Wrath!" he said quite loudly, not a command, but he was not happy.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:23 am

Vengeance tilted his head to one side, what the heck was she doing? Trapping them in here? He didn't like that idea, it made him VERY uncomfortable.

"Uhh...what are you doing?" He asked, fidgeting a bit where he was at.

------------

Wrath glanced back at Whiskey. Where had THAT annoying zetra come from now? GOSH people slowing him down. His eyes narrowed.

"What?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:30 am

Tex finished putting a few more rocks up before dusting off her hands and looking satisfied. "Making sure that big zetra can't hurt you." she said, sitting down and looking out the gap she left.

________

Whiskey approached him, his pace showed he was not pleased. "What did you do with Tex?" he asked angrily.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:33 am

"That's my dad." Vengeance stated, not that it made a difference, "And when he finds out I'm not there it's gonna be worse! This isn't helping anything."

--------

"What?" Wrath gave him an odd look. What the heck was he talking about? He didn't really care, but it had caught him off guard. "I don't know what you're talking about." He added, before rudely continuing on.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:39 am

Tex looked very surprised. "Your FATHER was throwing you around like that?! How terrible!" she looked at the ground. "So....it would be best if I got you out of here? Won't he relax some first? I mean...you're still in the general area aren't you?"

________

Whiskey followed him. "That green zetra, the girl, she was with your son when I walked off and now I can't find her. Did you do something to them?" his mood was not improving.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:43 am

"He.......doesn't like me." Vengeance answered, looking quite disappointed by that fact. After awhile he added, "My dad doesn't know the meaning of relax. He's ALWAYS angry. Especially at me."

----------

"Oh yeah." He smirked, remembering at least who Whiskey had meant, "I don't know where your friend is." He repeated again as he was headed back to the room he'd left Veng in, my would he be in for a surprise. >=.

Rage followed along not caring in the least.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:45 am

Tex looked very sad to hear this. "Always?" she asked quietly. "If that's true why don't you want to stay hidden?"

______

Whiskey continued following Wrath at a fast pace, Wrath had big steps. "What do you mean you don't know? She was with Mr. Vengeance, where is he?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:48 am

"Because...I can't hide forever. He finds me eventually." Yes he said FINDS, AKA he has tried hiding before XD Poor Veng.
-------------

Wrath rolled his eyes about Whiskey and his persistent annoyingness. He was juust rounding the corner to the room he'd left Veng in and stopped quite abruptly when he saw Veng was gone. Obviously he thought this was WHISKEY'S idea now as he turned back around glaring at him. "What're you trying to pull?" He growled.

Rage stared stupidly =O

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:51 am

Tex stared for a moment, taking this all in. She reluctantly started to push the rocks away from the entrance.

______

Whiskey jumped back, he didn't expect that from Wrath. "What are you talking about?" he asked, still angry.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:55 am

Vengeance didn't say anything. He just stared down at the ground. Mostly a mixture of negative emotions. He didn't wanna go back. he didn't like the fact Wrath didn't like him. He was gonna be in more trouble. Why did his life have to suck so much? Of course he didn't say anything outloud, because he had a tendency to not tell anyone anything.

-----

"You tell me!" Wrath shouted at him, before swinging his claw hand at him as well. He didn't wait around though, rather storming back down the way he's come, kindly shoving Rage down in the process.

Rage stared with a =. type expression as he got back up.

(You can have wrath hit or miss BTW he'd be headed that way regardless XD)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:01 am

Tex kicked the rest of the rocks down and stared out of their hiding spot. "You want me to get you out?" she asked.

_______

Whiskey ducked, but not fast enough. He cringed as Wrath's claws found their way across his head, before falling off the side of where he was standing. He grabbed his head quite tightly and stayed where he lay, that really hurt. He shook his head as plasma ran down his face. He suddenly opened his eyes and followed Wrath, still clutching his head. He had tunnel vision and could only look at Wrath and follow, his body moved without his command. What had happened?

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 am

Vengeance was being EMO and moody, so he didn't answer her and continued with his staring at the ground.

----------

Rage watched him go by, getting up once again.

Wrath was on a mission no doubt. But to where, he kept swerving which way he was taking to get wherever he was going, definitely in a rushed manner. He was NOT a happy zetraloid for sure.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:15 am

Tex sat, waiting for a response. When she got none, she simply sat staring, thinking of what else she could do to help Veng. She hugged her knees and rested her face on them.

_______

Whiskey continued along behind him. He stumbled a few times and even tripped, though he did manage to turn it into a sideways roll and keep going. He rubbed his head, at least his vision was coming back now. He growled as he ripped the chest off his suit, it took that back with it. Now he had no suit left and his silver armor shined quite brightly when the sun hit it. e had many scars and wounds, many of them he got just in this RP alone. He tied the suit around his head tightly like a bandanna.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 am

One of Veng's helmet fin's perked up, he was pretty sure he could hear something going on somewhere. It flopped back down pretty quickly. With his luck it would probably end badly for him.

---------------
Wrath who I almost called Whiskey paid no attention to the zetraloid behind him. He'd gone outside now and was looking around most quizzically. Apparently he figured Veng was out here. He certainly didn't care about Tex.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-