Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:01 am

Elevator music played while Parts smiled. Some people got on and off on their way up.

_____

Whiskey dodged again, or tried to, he actually dodged in the same direction as the swipe, it just didn't dig in because it wasn't blunt force. He rolled across the ground and jumped to his feet. Strawberry milk began to leak out of the bag.

"Why don't you just ask him?" Whiskey asked. "I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you." he looked at the milk. "Way to go."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:29 am

Positive was content to listen to the elevator music. He got off with Negative, and Parts of course, on whatever the right floor was and looked for the right room...place...whatever.

-------------

Said zetra looked none to sorry for what he'd done. "Why the heck're you bringing your grocery stuff here?"

He didn't seem to care about getting clearance for him at all and was rather content to claw more at him. What a big jeeerk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:37 am

They easily could find the right room, two guys were repairing what Veng had ruined. "You live here guys?" they asked, not waiting for a reply. "We'll be done here in a just a moment." They rushed to finish the job.

___

Whiskey was doing a rather fine job of dodging Rage's attacks, although he was splattering milk on himself and Rage. In regards to Rage's question, Whiskey figured it'd be a bad idea to bring up Veng. "It's for Blood!" he said, rather quickly, trying to cease the attacks.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:40 am

Positive somewhat hid behind Negative who was not fearful of these WORKERS at all. He waited patiently though, just nodding to them when they said that. He knew how to act normal.

-----------

"He likes milk? What a weirdo!" Rage apparently had no respect for Blood whatsoever. Nor was he detoured by how much he was missing, he just kept on clawing at him, ocassionally swinging himself completely around to add to the momentum. He was a pretty good fighter if one were in close range combat where they were mostly brutally beating eachother

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:48 am

The guys were done in about two minutes, they grabbed their things and hurried away. Luckily, they had left the deadbolt open so the door was kept open, Parts had no key.

"Lets go!" he instructed.

____

Whiskey was doing his best to avoid Rage and not attack back, but Rage was not a bad attacker. Whiskey got hit on his right side, he felt Rage's claws, but only for a moment. The power behind the hit had dug them in quite deep, but sent Whiskey flying aside, instantly tearing them out again. He spun in mid-air, putting his feet out. They connected with a pillar. He stayed in the air for a moment before dropping to one hand and his knees, the other was clutching Veng's bag.

"You got a problem?" he asked. Obviously Rage did, but he was trying to stall and figure out his next move. He wasn't gonna fight him, but if he fled, Rage might spread the word and he would look like a coward.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:03 am

Negative did so as did Positive who still cast a suspicious glance around. Just to make sure it wasn't a trap then they wer einside =)

------------

"No, but I could be YOUR problem." He announced, not stopping with his claw. He hadn't even put down his pizza box either amazingly. He didn't really need to use that arm anyway I guess, he ha dplenty of strength behind his claw arm without it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:14 am

There was no trap inside. But SOMEONE had turned the TV off. "Hurry turn it on!" Parts urged. "Someone close the door first. The green button, push the green button!" he was very worried about missing the show, even though there was a marathon on his current channel, he had no idea.

____

Whiskey jumped backwards, fairly quickly, he did feel Rage's claw hit his knee though, and his suit proved he had. He would have backflipped too, he loved adding style, but he had Veng's things. He landed and examined his knee for only a second. It didn't hurt, it couldn't have been deep.

"Go ask him." Whiskey dared. "He said I could be here!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:19 am

Positive hurried to hit the button for the eager Parts and then jumped back as the thing actually turned on. Negative set Positive down and then plopped himself on the floor beside him to check out this tv thing. Positive did likewise because he had been tired from carrying Parts.

--------

"And let you run off?" Rage challenged in reply.

If it were up to Rage, he'd have been happy if he could've captured Whiskey. He was settling for clawing at him though because the opportunity to pin him against anything hadn't opened up yet, or maybe ever. Instead of slashing from side to side he tried a new method, up or down, not one right after the other of course, but if he could catch the smaller zetraloid with one of them, he;d surely have a better chance at pinning him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:24 am

The TV was on the right channel, and as the picture faded into view, four US Soldiers were in a tense gunfight with some other bad guys. Two of the soldiers were zetras. They were barking military commands and stuff. Parts watched with amazement. He loved this show.

_____

Whiskey saw his new tactic and thus began to dodge side to side, doing a pretty good job...for a time. Rage ended up scratching him down his forehead as he barely got out of the way, but the next blow caught him in the chin. He went into the air for a moment, his legs out in front of him. Much to his surprise, he was then slammed down on the ground. He felt Rage's claw digging into his stomach.

"Augh." he said, growling as he did so. "I said I'm legal!" he tried to push Rage's hand/arm off him, but it wouldn't budge.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 am

Positive and Negative looked pretty amazed by this too. Almost instantly entranced in this military world on the small box in front of them. Neither had even realized that Roger was not at Roger's home.

-------------------

Rage smirked, and dropped his pizza box too. "Legal, smeagal." He forced his hand down harder on top of Whiskey. Yes this was great fun for him. He could've cared less to as if Whiskey were allowed in here or not. He was just someone to mess with. Having him pretty much stuck there c: He decided to try punching him with his other hand, because that was totally neccasary.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:38 am

Parts had not noticed Roger was not there either. It switched to a commercial. He started telling them how to make popcorn.

____

Whiskey struggled against Rage, especially when Rage pressed down harder. Whiskey grunted, pushing with both hands against Rage's one. He was also using his feet, but he only succeeded in kicking up the earth beneath them. Rage's punch came out of nowhere, catching Whiskey totally by surprise. His eyes lit up, making them visible through his mask. He was glaring. He began to electrify himself, starting very high in his power range.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:42 am

"Eh...you know we can't really stay long." Negative informd him, "We have to get home."
Positive pretended to be Parts again. *I kid*
---------------

Rage didn't like that much, and let go of Whiskey to shake his claw hand. He really didn't look all that upset though. Maybe just a bit momentarily surprised. Almost as if he'd been playing with a bee and it stung him. He looked back over to Whiskey and didn't really do much of anything aside from watch him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:46 am

(xDDD)

Parts made a sad face. "Popcorn is good though."

_______

Whiskey jumped to his feet almost as soon as Rage let go. Taking a few steps backwards, he clutched his stomach. It was bleeding quite quickly. He glared at Rage some more. Surprisingly, he still had the bag around his arm. Good thing he had tied it or Veng's stuff would be everywhere.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:55 am

"Yeah but we gotta get home." Negative insisted, "Hey, where is your human friend anyway?"

-----------

"You're grumpy." Rage announced. Yes he was totally grumpy =| Keep your claws out of his stomach and maybe he wouldn't have been. He still didn't seem mad about it though, apparently he had just been playing rather roughly with Whiskey >_> Because he didn't seem at all upset by the fact he had just zapped him to escape his grasp.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:03 am

Parts didn't look away from the TV. "Guys in white took him away. He was mean."

______

Whiskey didn't answer right away. "I'm grumpy?" he asked calmly. "Did you see what you just did to my stomach?" he pulled his hand away, it was covered in plasma. He shook his head and pulled out his flask. He took a big swig.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:07 am

"I thought......." Positive frowned, weren't they supposed to have taken him back to his human friend? "er will you be okay here?"

------------

Rage smiled upon seeing what he had done, evidentlly he had seen it, "Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool so what's the big fuss?" He started munching on the really old peice of pizza he had been carrying along, no doubt found in the trash.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:12 am

Parts looked at him. Obviously he wouldn't be okay by himself. "I can't feed myself." he said. (Yay they get to babysit!)

_____

Whiskey chuckled. "Nobody's fussing, I was pointing out that I have a reason to be 'grumpy'." he took another drink. He relaxed, Rage seemed content with the damage he had done. Whiskey pocketed his good flask, but pulled out his other. He had mixed different drinks in that one. (Under his suit he has flask sheaths in case Ten was wondering.) He took a drink, then offered some to Rage silently.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:20 am

The two cast each other an uncertain glance. Were they just supposed to leave him here...?

"Well I guess we can stay for a little while."

"But only a little." Positive made sure to repeat for Negative.

=--------------------------------

Rage bite a rather large chunk off of the pizza. He didn't mind the odd stuff on it, including mold apparently and swallowed it down with some difficulty. It had dried out a bit. And by a bit I mean a lot.

Rage didn't even look over from his pizza when Whiskey offered it to him, but he took it anyway and drank some of it. He still didn't look at all phased as he handed it back and finished off the pizza.

"So what're you really doing?" He asked, obviously not believing the first story. He tossed the box in the air and clawed at it, puncturing it several times.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:26 am

"Yay!" Parts said, totally not hearing what they said except "Well I guess we can stay". "We can have a slumber party, and eat popcorn and watch this cool show!"

_______

Whiskey took his flask back and downed some more. He made a small face, Rage had left some unpleasant residue on it. He sheathed it under his suit again. "Bringing this stuff to Mr. Vengeance." he said, answering the question directly.

"It is rightfully his."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:37 am

"No....no we can't." Negative replied, "We gotta go HOME tonight. We can only be here for a LITTLE while."

-------

"You talk weird." Was Rage's first comment as he tossed the box into the air once more and let it fall, proceeding to stomp it with his foot. "And ...........Mr. Vengeance......? What a ridiculous name." He kicked the box across the floor and left it there, "You could give it to me instead, I'll just take it from him anyway."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:51 am

"Oh what's the big deal?" Parts asked. "Haven't you ever run away before?" (As if HE had. xD)

_____

Whiskey watched Rage. He wasn't sure if he was showing off or if that was something he'd normally do. "Some say you would talk weird." he told Rage, thinking his way of speaking was perfectly fine. "And this is.." he paused, leaving out the 'Mr.', "...Vengeance's. Why would you take it from him? You can get your own."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 pm

“No.” Negative replied, one helmet fin twitching in annoyance. After a moment or so he added, “You’re kinda spoiled for not havin’ any limbs.”

“It’s more fun taking his stuff.” Rage stated, ignoring the part about him apparently talking funny as well, “Because then he sulks and talks about how much everyone hates him. Then I claw him!” He emphasized this by slashing his claw at the wall and knocking small slivers of it off, “It’s fun.” As if this was not enough of a reason he gave a rather bored expression and added, “Besides, he’s my brother, what else would he be good for?”

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Parts made a sad face. "I thought you guys were my friends. Roger is always gone." he said angrily. Suddenly turning happy, he spoke again. "I thought you guys wanted to watch TV anyway.....can you make me some food before you go?" he asked rather politely.

_______

Whiskey understood those reasons, though he did not support them. "You can get your own then." he said, mostly quoting himself from before. "There's plenty at the store." he started heading away from Rage, as if he knew where Veng's place was.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 pm

"I guess we can." Negative announced, not sounding too friendly still as he went over to look for food. He probably did steal things and just didn't admit it because he seemed to know where to find stuff pretty well.

Positive frowned, "Sorry your human isn't around much...but we do really have to go home."

------

Rage merely shrugged, not at all upset by Whiskey's statement. Wasn't like he'd listen anyway.

"I don't think you got what I just said." He clarified, "I'm not gonna go get my own, I'll just take his. If you won't give it to me then I'll just wait for you to give it to him and then take it." He was following around Whiskey =) At least not trying to claw him though.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:03 pm

"It's okay." Parts told them. "He's kind of a jerk anyway." he looked back at the TV. "And this show is cool."

_______

Whiskey began to take the most difficult path. Somewhat because it was rare he got to practice his climbing/blah blah skills, but also to annoy Rage. He wasn't going to just hand the stuff over to Veng after hearing that.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:07 pm

"Oh." Positive looked surprised.

Negative had found popcorn >=. and made it epically. With epic skillz of a thousand chefs. AKA he simply made it and brought it out.

-------

Rage was...pretty easily detoured by that. Because for one he knew where Veng was anyway >_> and he knew how to get there way easier, so why bother taking the hard way? You know his philosophy =D why work when you can do things the easy way!

That's exactly what he did, went the easy way to find Veng. He should've known =| they usually stayed in the same room after all. Oddly enough, considering they like always fought. But if Rage was tierd he'd live him alone so I guess that's how it worked. Because Veng would just sit there most of the day and Rage was usually out bugging someone.

"Hey, some stupid guy was looking for you!" He greeted his brother before promptly knocking him over from where he had been sitting.

Vengeance simply glared at him and sat back up, doing his best to ignore him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:11 pm

"Yay popcorn!" Parts exclaimed, even though he would no doubt finish it in one day and who knows when Roger was coming back. 0.0

____

Whiskey noticed Rage was gone. He didn't know where to though, after a while, he began to head in the general direction he had seen Rage go. He drank some more. =B

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-