HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ephantmon0
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee

PostSubject: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:11 am

Yesterday I picked up "Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Not Fat...I'm Fluffy" at Wally for $9. Very Happy Good times, good times. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tom
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 am

dude i love gabriel iglesias, hes hilarious
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Wtf is that? 0_o

Last ones I bought were The Hangover and Terminator Salvation. =U

Walmart Employee

PostSubject: Re: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:58 am

On Tuesday I unknowingly won a contest at work and got to pick out $20 worth of movies. :cheers: So I now own "Batman Begins" and "The Da Vinci Code." Cool
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 am

Damn Cory. You spent twenty bucks on that. O_o

Batman Begins is a awesome movie. A

The DaVinchi Code. It was better than critics said, and I never read the book, but personally I hated it so bad. It was one of the most boring blockbusters I've ever seen. Hope you've seen it before or read the book so you know what you just got aware... XP C- xD

And you can get them both for like 7-9 bucks each at Wal-Mart. =0 Hell, I bought Batman Begins for $4 dollars at Target one Black Friday. =3 They've put it out on sale for the past few years. XP

You should have come seen me so I could tell you how to get the most bang for your buck. C: XP

And you still never explained what it was you bought in the first post. =O

Walmart Employee

PostSubject: Re: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 am

Sorry for the delayed reply, but I don't get to be online like I used to. Yeah, he is. That's why I had to get it. (Well, that and the price since the only other time I've seen it, the price was a hefty $25. :shock:) Cajun, first of all, "I'm not Fat... I'm Fluffy" is his Comedy Central Routine that is one of the best I have ever seen.(Comedy routines that is.) Secondly, I have seen most of The Da Vinci Code and found it to be very interesting since I was able to understand most of what they were talking about thanks to my general interest in history and my college history course/discussions. (Plus the music at the end is awesome! Cool )Also, the selection of movies that I had actually seen and would enjoy owning was very limited, as was finding two that I wanted for under $20. (BTW, $7-9 is what they were at Target) To top that all off, I had to choose during my 30 minute lunch break since I wouldn't have another break to choose during because it was close to closing, and then I had to eat something as well since I was starving. I worked on BF and had to be there at 4 AM so I couldn't buy anything beforehand, and after I got off, everything good was long sold out, so being able to get those two for free the other day was just fine by me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:54 pm

JURASSIC PARK ADVENTURE PACK!!!! *on Easter >_>*

IT HAS THE TRILOGY!!!

ONE GREAT, ONE GOOD AND ONE CRAPPY MOVIE!!! WOO HOO. =3

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:55 am

Despite being the movie obsessed person on the forum, I don't buy DVDs a lot, unless it's a sale like Black Friday, in which case I stock up like crazy.

I usually just see them in theater or rent them. I love it more

Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:23 pm

I have more important things to buy than DVDs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS   

Back to top Go down

Recent Acquisitions-Movies/DVDs/Blu-Ray/VHS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Movies and TV-