Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:51 am

He hooked his blades on his shoulders and propped his legs up just above Veng's butt. =.

He then reached one arm under Veng's head, attempting to grab his chin.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:55 am

Vengeance was quite surprised, even though he knew he'd been being chased....and Whiskey could've gotten his head just fine. And by that I mean I dun care. But whatever he did, Vengeance initiated limp mode for...who knew what reason. Probably his typical D: I lose, I scared, tactic and flopped down on the ground, not taking any care what so ever to give himself a gentle or proper landing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:57 am

Whiskey jumped off Veng's back before he landed, doing a flip in the air he landed, facing Veng. He ran, jumped and pointed both blades straight down over Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:03 am

Vengeance didn't/couldn't really do anything. He simply somewhat tenses up, in complete fear, because he was oh so brave, with his arms somewhat shielding in front of him. Well it really looked more like he was shielding his eyes. So he probably figured he was dead and apparently didn't want to see Whiskey because he was UGLY. what the heck?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:11 am

Whiskey continued downwards. He noticed Veng was not attempting to move, or attack, so he instead lowered his legs, landing on Veng's stomach, his blades less than an inch from Veng's chest. His bright eyes lit up Veng's face as he stared at him.

"I have underestimated your skills." he told him, bolt of electricity surely getting Veng considering he was STANDING on him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:19 am

Vengeance.......didn't like it to say the least. Any prior...skill or intimidating factor or anything else he had going for him was gone in an instant. Yes...quite easily put......an instant. The corner of his mouth twitched a couple times, near where his fang protruded out. Yes the twitch twitch and complete and utter silence. And then it was gone......in a flash.

"AH!! GET HIM OFF!! GET HIM OFF!!" Yes he erupted into quite the loud fit of..crying. Yes crying, not just yelling but actual crying, "Make him stoooop!!" He whined all the louder. That being said he started kicking his feet, although they kept slipping against the ground and didn't make the weight (THE MASSIVE WEIGHT >=U I kid) of Whiskey any less on him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:22 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed, he did not expect this behavior. Because he did still have some care of Veng, he stepped off of him, retracting his blades. Rage mode often stayed active for a while, if he stayed angry. Right now he was more shocked than angry, so the electricity around him was beginning to fade, as well as his eyes.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:27 am

Vengeance didn't bother getting up when Whiskey got off of him. In fact he didn't really move....or say anything for that matter. Maybe it was because he'd just been crying like a big baby >=U

So yeah no one was saying anything >=C

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 am

Whiskey's eyes stopped glowing and electricity stopped swarming around him. The pain in his legs returned, and the crash from rage mode was setting in. He knelt down, one knee on the ground, the other in the air. He rested an arm on it and lay his head on his arm. It was safe to say he needed rest before he would be in any condition to fight again.

Keeping his position, he asked. "Does anyone have anything to drink?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:37 am

Wrath has a sort of...disbelief look on his face still. Not so much the fact that Whiskey had 'won' but probably more at the fact that Veng had acted the way he did >=U Blood came back out from his little hiding spot and went back to his typical pillar.

Vengeance finally got up, helmet fins drooping as was just about every other aspect of his current mood. He somewhat limped for a step or two, apparently he'd hurt his own foot by his lovely falling deal. He didn't feel too good at all. That stupid electricity hurt like crazy not to mention the rest of the damage he'd taken. He glared at Whiskey and stopped for a moment. Long enough to swipe his claw across said zetra's back and mumble something about 'jerk' as he continued limping along.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:42 am

Whiskey's head went up into the air for a moment as he acknowledged the pain. He slowly lowered it back to his arm. Veng had cut him again, and he was bleeding, again, and his back started burning. The burning, he hated the burning.

"Honor." he simply said, in regards to Veng being disrespectful to his opponent.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:52 am

Blood did not approve of Veng's bad attitude. "Vengeance..." He said simply, giving him a look of disapproval. Actually he got a similar look from both to which he decided staring at the ground was a better.

"Yeah." Wrath agreed, "He just thrashed you, ya big crybaby. Way to lose for the gang." Oh yes Wrath probably would have far more to say to him about it later on, for the time being he was fairly controlled......although he did claw veng's helmet fin on one side. "Oww!" Vengeance cried before limping to the other side of Blood's pillar. His helmet fin was already dripping plasma quite well.

He decided to sulk. Because today was now horrible for him.

"Hmm...well I think you've proved your worth sufficiently." Blood announced.

Wrath grumbled something in agreement. Vengeance, did not >=.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:56 am

Whiskey looked up at them. Did he say what he thought he said? Gathering up his strength, he stood up. The pain in his legs was almost unbearable, coupled with the pain in his shoulder and back and the fact that it was spreading, he was hurting badly.

Each step felt like he was being dipped in acid, his eyes were closed, his teeth were shut tight, his fists were clenched. He stood before Blood and Wrath.

"Thank you." he said, with much pain.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:18 am

Blood simply dipped his head in acknowledgment. "You may stay here, if you like." He added, probably noticing Whiskey's not so great condition.

Vengeance just frowned. Whiskey wasn't supposed to have gotten the okay!

"If you need us or one of us, feel free to stop by and ask." His helmet fins twitched, "We're always available. Just be sure to uphold your end of the deal...we wouldn't want it to lead to unpleasant circumstances."

Wrath smirked. He liked that part.

"We reserve rights to cancel our partnership at any time without warning." He added, "If something becomes disfavorable...."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 am

Whiskey nodded, of course. He badly wanted someplace to sleep, and something to drink, but he didn't want to ask. He moved slowly again, this time towards the doorway. The pain...it hurt...so much!!

He suddenly screamed with rage, his eyes glowing again as he slammed his fist on the wall. He stopped, and continued out the doorway. The trip out of here would be fun, injured and tired, he didn't have enough energy to make light and he didn't want to fall anywhere. He considered sleeping outside the doorway, off to the side of course.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:28 am

"Fun." Wrath remarked as he watched him go.

Blood rolled his eyes, "Go help him." He was talking to Veng not wrath. "It's your fault anyway."

"But--" Vengeance frowned all the more, grumbling to himself as he headed over there limping. He'd be an idiot to argue with them, "You're the one who told me to fight em." He mumbled under his breath.

"Might wanna mention about the effects that could have." Wrath added, not sounding all that sincere, yes he was laughing about it.

Vengeance was not amused. Nor did he wanna be by the guy for many reasons. "Er...hi." He said as he approached him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:31 am

Whiskey was doubled over when Veng reached him, and he quickly stood up, only to have a rush of pain as he did so.

"What..." he closed his eyes, it hurt even to talk. "What do you want?" he felt like throwing up now.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 am

"I'm supposed to help you." He grumbled, obviously not so into his assigned task, "What's your problem anyway?" He asked, looking all annoyed. Nice lack of sympathy Veng.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:37 am

"Whatever....whatever is in your claw, it hurts like heck man." Whiskey managed to say before he turned away from Veng and threw up. =.

"Oh....and that." he said, wiping his face.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 am

Veng had a feeling Wrath and Blood wouldn't be too happy if they stepped in barf.....but he had no intention of cleaning it up anyway. C:

"Doesn't hurt me." Vengeance stated, acting all proud, which it didn't, because he was immune to it. You'd have thought he'd have felt bad for what he'd done >=. but apparently he wanted to brag.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:41 am

"Tell me something I don't know." Whiskey replied, sarcastically. "Why don't you just leave me alone...I can sleep this off right?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:46 am

"Alright." Vengeance stated with a smirk, about the tell me something I don't know, "That poison stuff eats away at your insides." His smirk intensified, it was a true statement but he didn't have to be MEAN and talk about what was hurting him, "Slowly...very slowly and painfully. And sometimes parts of ya will burst open without warning, spilling your plasma and mushed up guts out." Oh yes he was just being a LOVELY help.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 am

"Are you SERIOUS?" he asked, his eyes darting around. "How do I stop it?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:52 am

"Yeah I'm serious." Veng gave him a look like 'why would I lie'? He waited awhile before adding, "Eh......you can't. It's pretty deadly." He commented quite contently, "So maybe you didn't win after all, huh??"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:54 am

"Of course I didn't. I didn't think so even before you told me that! Ugh....is there a way to keep my strength up? What do I need to do man?"

He doubled over again. He didn't want his physical being to be seriously damaged from Veng. >=.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:57 am

"Really??" This seemed to surprise Veng but he was still off on who had won or not rather than his well being.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:58 am

"Of course." Whiskey said. "It was obvious then and it's obvious now, I did not claim this victory."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-