Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Vengeance repeated much of his amazing tactic earlier. He was oh so brave. He seemed to just want to get away...instead of attack back whenever he saw anything come at him. Which is just about what he did. Almost falling on the ground which probably would've been bad for him considering Whiskey was actually more apt to hurt him now than before.

He kind of halfheartedly swung his claw at Whiskey before retreating multiple steps. Blood was thus far not all that amused by the fight, but Wrath was even less amused, but more like angry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Whiskey swiped his right hand blade up, blocking Veng's claw. He saw him back up a few steps.

"Come on Vengeance." he encouraged. "Show some attack enthusiasm."

He approached Veng and swung at him at slightly different times with both blades again, this time he aims to stab his claw arm, and the other one was directed at his legs, it was a sweep of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Vengeance did not want to show a little more enthusiasm as he had put it. He wanted to get the heck out of there. But low and behold he didn't have a chance to before Whiskey attacked again. Vengeance wasn't particularly used to anyone fighting with any style other than overpowering him so he wasn't prepared for such an attack either. Annd it quite promptly knocked him off his feet and indeed his his claw arm. He didn't really make much of a noticeable reaction to said event, well other than falling down.

He twisted his claw arm to the side, not entirely intentionally before trying to get back up again, this time not particularly paying attention to what the heck Whiskey might be doing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Whiskey felt some regret for his next move. While Veng was down, he attempted to kick him right in the stomach, to try and get him to fall back down. The fight was not very action-packed, if Veng didn't start doing stuff Whiskey decided he'd request a more...formidable opponent, preferably not Wrath though.

"Come oooooonnn.." he muttered quietly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 am

Well that worked pretty efficiently.Vengeance hadn't been watching what was going on and took the full blunt of the attack, hitting the ground once more and cringing. If no one else had been around he probably would have made a much bigger fuss but he was trying to be tough Vengeance and not succeeding all that well. It had however hurt though and that made him mad. Well mad enough to randomly swing his claw at Whiskey's general direction as he swung himself around. Yes he was still on the floor, but instead of getting up he started trying to grab ahold of one of Whiskey's feet, and granted, Vengeance was pretty darn fast, being a hunter and all, and a generally thinner build than the rest of his family. A few drops of plasma flung off the tips of his claw as well. Whiskey's earlier attack had obviously hurt his arm fairly well somewhere along it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:47 am

Whiskey was distracted by his own thoughts. Veng's claw met and scratched across his shin, tearing the material around it. Plasma began to flow out almost instantly, Veng had gotten him quite deep. His leg began to burn instantly.

Whiskey grunted at first, once the burning started, he closed his eyes tightly to try and rid his mind of the pain. He suddenly felt Veng grabbing his other leg, that wasn't good. He tried to step on Veng's arm with his other foot, but Brad suspected Veng had pulled his leg before he had time for that.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 am

Yes...Veng was quite swift with pulling feet around apparently. Whiskey's foot slightly caught his arm but not enough to stop it. In a swift move he swung around, not letting go of said leg to attempt digging his claw into the one he had just captured. Yes...Veng's claw hand was definitely his most beneficial method of attack, and potentially deadly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:01 am

Whiskey felt Veng's claw dig in, this was not going well. He violently tried to jerk his leg out of Veng's hand.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 am

Veng had something many of the others knew as a death grip. In that sense it was essentially he would refuse to let go of something once he got it with his claw even if he was getting the crud beat out of him. But instead of letting go, it just caused him to dig in deeper, like some kind of friction activated device.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 am

After seeing that did not work, and after the immense pain of Veng's claw digging in even further, Whiskey knew he had another option.

He electrified himself as much as he could outside of rage mode. Anger usually intensified the power, and he was quite mad. Using his other leg, he also repeatedly attempted to kick Veng, not anywhere specific either. He just needed the claws to get out. 0.0

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:16 am

Veng did not approve of this, at all. His claw hand tightened though, not particularly by choice, more like by the fact he'd just got majorly zapped so that his fist kind of wanted to clench more, thus digging in deeper. Regardless he tried scrambling back the other way, but kind of couldn't due to his claw so that if anything he'd just be unbalancing Whiskey in his attempt to get away from him. With his claw stuck in Whiskey's leg (thank you brad) he really didn't have much anything else to attack with.

He clenched his teeth momentarily and then gave a hard yank, but his claw still didn't come free.

"Oww!" He whined, still trying to pull free, stupid claw hand. "Ow, ow ow!!" He kept on repeating it almost like a chant.

Blood found this quite amusing c:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:20 am

Whiskey did not stop the power surges, instead, he sat up. His teeth were gritted very tightly, it was quite hard not to cry out with all the pain in both his legs, he jabbed the blade on his left arm, the smaller, sharper blade, between Veng's claw fingers and into his own leg. He then used the blade as leverage and shoved his arm up, trying to pry Veng's claws out of his leg.

He really wished he had something to drink before the fight.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:44 am

Vengeance did not appreciate this in the least for it was bending his fingers weirdly. He began trying to twist his hand about which probably didn't feel extra great for Whiskey in an attempt to make him stop what he was doing. He started slamming his other fist against anything he could hit on Whiskey because between being zapped and his trial of prying his hand off, he was none too happy.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:51 am

Whiskey blocked one of Veng's fists (With his right arm) once, then twice. Veng ended up hitting him higher up on his leg though. He was sick of Veng's claws in his leg! He was very mad now, mostly because of the immense pain. He jammed his second blade under the first one and began twisting and prying at Veng's hand as viciously as he could, while trying to find Veng with his foot, so he could push off of him to aid the 'get the claws out!' ness. =.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:57 am

Vengeance quite purposely twisted his claw completely the other way in Whiskey's leg as he did so for he wasn't enjoying this at all. Sure it was his fault his claw had gotten stuck but oh well. He had found Vengeance with his foot. His face actually. Vengeance did not appreciate a foot in his face.........so he bit it c:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:02 am

Whiskey started to yank his other foot now, luckily, compared to Veng's claw, his teeth we easier to bear and they did not seem to be digging into him very far, but regardless, they held his foot, which he needed.

When Veng twisted his claw, Whiskey finally cried out. He seriously thought about cutting his own leg off, between the poison and the digging in in general, it was hurting. He began trying to slash further up Veng's arm, after all, his claw hand seemed pretty difficult to injure. Hopefully getting his arm cut up would give him more incentive to get his claws out.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:09 am

That certainly did give him incentive to get his claw out. He also let go of biting his foot when he got to his feet, letting his arm lower obviously due to being stuck in Whiskey's leg and gave an incredible pull....his claw did come out to say the least. Probably not very gently though seeing as it was still somewhat clenched. All of Whiskey's stabbing at it and the shocking had made it lock up so he couldn't twist his fingers free. But now it was working again, since it was free.

He shook it multiple times, and cast a quick frown at it before lunging at Whiskey again. Because he's hurt his arm and claw, and that ticked him off pretty good. Enough to fight back anyway.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:15 am

Whiskey was very glad Veng's claw was out now, but it was short lived relief. His legs quickly reminded him they were not okay, he was having trouble moving them and he felt sick. He saw Veng lunging at him, so he quickly rolled out of the way, using mostly his arms of course.

He shoved himself to his feet, he almost fell, but regained his balance. His legs hurt very badly. He positioned himself, ready for another attack.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 am

Vengeance glared at him, and was plenty swift enough to turn his lunge and be ready to do so again in one move. However instead of doing so, he swiped the the ground by Whiskey instead. Either way it'd be to his benefit he figured. He'd either knock him down or cause him to dodge which was only going to make his legs hurt more. After all, the poison would spread and he'd seen the effects it'd had on others before.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:26 am

Like Veng had planned, Whiskey dodged out of the way, gritting his teeth very hard. It hurt so much. He felt it, like spreading up his legs, it was nearing his stomach now. He grunted, he didn't want to move too much.

His legs began to shake as he began to take a few steps away from Veng. He wasn't sure what to do next. He was very close to rage mode, it was an involuntary response and always ended with a big crash. He was trying to resist, but the pain was only making him more and more angry.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:31 am

Vengeance leaped towards him again. Any more it really didn't matter if he clawed him or not, he would most likely end up too hurt to move along by the poison. So to him it was a sort of waiting game like he'd done with Marcus, cept a bit different. He stretched out his claw hand aiming for Whiskey's shoulder.

And in other news that Mega10 did not feel like skillfully intertwining, Veng wasn't feeling all too great himself, a bit drained and sore in general, but he was angry so yeah.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 am

Veng got Whiskey's shoulder, once again tearing the material and digging into his armor.

Whiskey stared for a moment, he was mad. His eyes lit up, shining very brightly through his mask. He growled as his armor lit up as well. Electricity began to radiate around him, it was clearly visble as it jumped around his body, occasionally a bolt would shoot off in a random direction, much like lighting. A steady beam was linked between his blades. He clapped them together, sending streaks shooting off against the walls of the room.

He began to run towards Veng, blades off to the side, ready to attack.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:42 am

Vengeance obviously didn't like the looks of that. That or his courage had...ran very far away. Much like him. Yeah he took off the other way, running away from Whiskey. Not dodging, flat out running. He did not like the frightening zetraloid any longer. Fighting time was up as far as he was concerned, although he didn't really know where he intended to run to.

Blood didn't like the light, so he had retreated from his spot to go hide in his favored little tunnel that only he could fit through. And Wrath was watching it like it was fireworks c: He was probably enjoying it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:46 am

Whiskey chased at a very fast pace, he jumped, aiming to hood his blades on Veng's shoulders.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:48 am

Well he CAN >=U XDD

Because Vengeance was just running around anyway, he didn't really have any idea where he was heading to.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:51 am

He hooked his blades on his shoulders and propped his legs up just above Veng's butt. =.

He then reached one arm under Veng's head, attempting to grab his chin.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:55 am

Vengeance was quite surprised, even though he knew he'd been being chased....and Whiskey could've gotten his head just fine. And by that I mean I dun care. But whatever he did, Vengeance initiated limp mode for...who knew what reason. Probably his typical D: I lose, I scared, tactic and flopped down on the ground, not taking any care what so ever to give himself a gentle or proper landing.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-