Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:08 am

"You guys have parents worried about ya?" Roger asked, disappointed that they didn't seem able to help with the zetra leg.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 am

"I dunno!" Plague answered as he hopped and fell on his back again with a grunt before getting back up.

"Probably." Plasma added more quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 am

"Oh." Roger replied. "Well, maybe you should head home then. Wouldn't want to get in trouble. He um...before you go, you know where I could find...good quality zetra parts?"

It was a long shot, but he decided he wouldn't hurt to ask them anyway.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 am

The two looked at each other like the concept was a foreign one. "Why do you want parts?" Plasma asked as he took a few steps back.

But it was Plague who insisted on being confrontational as he hopped forward, all four of his little helmet fins down, granted at 3 foot tall his whole battle stance wasn't all that intimidating but considering what he looked like...it was still decent. "We're Shapeshifter Hunters!" He announced almost in a growl of a voice, granted it wasn't all that deep seeing as he was alittle kid, "We can tear you apart!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:40 am

Roger backed away from them. "I-I need them for my friend. He as no legs and only one arm. I didn't mean to offend you, maybe I should just...get out of here."

Roger stayed focused on the two as he continued backing away. They could be threatening for seeming so innocent just a moment before.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 am

"Plaaague!" Plasma whined and tugged on his brother's arm, it detracted his attention pretty quickly. "We're not supposed to get in trouble!"

"He's not trouble though!" Plague insisted, "We are!"

Plasma's helmet fins twitched irritably...and then Plague had the same response to him in a likewise manner before the two starting tumbling and fighting.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:18 am

Roger shook his head. They were fighting again.

"So if I'm not trouble, does this mean...you can help me? I can't seem to find any good legs anywhere."
(Sounds like food. =D xD Frog legs I mean.)

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:23 am

(XDDDDDDDDDD XPP OLOLLLLL)

Plague and Plasma eventually stopped although they still looked rather displeased with the other.

"Good legs...?"

"Like the one you tried pulling off that dead thing??"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:29 am

"Yes....exactly." Roger replied. Somehow, these two were making him feel very shameful about taking other zetra parts. He had never seen any harm in it, some were left to rot, he heard others were recycled...some were eaten. He thought what he was doing was actually sort of a favor.

"Good legs." he repeated. "Like ones that aren't weak, or damaged."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:36 am

"You can come and look at our house!" Plague insisted all happyish, "I bet there's some SOMEWHERE!"

"But Plague--"

"Come on!" Plague hopped around a bit before checking to see of Roger had intended to follow.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 am

Roger's eye's brightened. He hadn't yet made the connection of WHY there may be parts lying around their house.

"I'd be very pleased to take a look around." Roger replied. "Thank you!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 am

"No problem!" Plague announced as he began running back the way he thought their home was. Granted he got turned around a bit and they wandered in circles a few times but eventually he got headed on the right track with Plasma following a ways behind, closer to Roger as it was. They stopped outside a rather ...interesting set up of an old building. There were quite a few parts strewn about here but nothing significant for they hadn't gone inside yet =D

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:48 am

Roger was panting at this point. He wasn't as agile, nor did he have as much endurance as the energetic zetras.

"Wow...guys. This is quite...a place! What kind of parts do you think you've got?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:55 am

"Dunno." Plague shrugged as he pushed at a pile of assorted things he;d never bothered to care about.

"Everything." Came a rather grumpy voice from somewhere behind them all.

There a zetraloid was, all huddled up with his chin resting on his knees. Since he hadn't even moved as they'd gone by he really hadn't been all that noticeable. He looked rather grouchy. Even scrunched up he was bigger than the two zetraloids Roger had followed in and his dark gray striped trench coat seemed to blend in pretty well.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 am

(A pile of assorted things he never bothered to care about. xD)

Roger jumped, his enthusiasm was gone. "Ev-everything?" He had a bad feeling about this place now. IF those two zetras were okay though, this newcomer couldn't be too bad.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:20 am

The newest zetraloid rolled his eyes as if he had just spent HOURS of his life, all wasted on Roger's stupidity, quite an exaggerator he seemed to be. He didn't bother asking why Roger was there. Or even getting up, rather burying his eyes from site beneath his arm that was now higher on his knee. TO HIDE......HIS EYELINER. Lol no not really.

Plague made the pile collapse...on himself. And laughed. It was quite an interesting assortment of zetraloid pieces. Some weren't in too bad of shape...others...were unidentifiable.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 am

(EYELINER. xDDDD)

Roger didn't touch the pile, but he was looking at the fallen pieces. "Do..you have anything in better shape than this? I sort of need it to last you know?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:31 am

"Hmm...." Plague pondered this for a moment.

"I'm sure there's someone around here who'd happily go kill you one and take what you need." All cheer and joy added his two cents in about the situation, voice slightly muffled from his head being buried.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 am

Roger turned to where he believed Mr. Happy to be, it was quite dark though and his eyes had not yet adjusted.

"I don't want that." he said. "I'm looking for left over parts, stuff people would let rot." He looked back at the pile of parts. "Can I dig through this?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 am

"Oh right. Because all humans come rummaging through death heaps for stuff too good to rot."

Neither Plague nor Plasma were paying any attention to Mr. Happy however and welcomed Roger to the pile of parts as happily as they pleased. Granted they had no clue they had brought him into immense amounts of danger. Silly innocent things they were.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:43 am

Roger began digging through the pile. "How did you guys get all these? There is quite a variety here. I thought I was getting pretty good at finding bodies, but you guys are miles ahead of me!" he help up an arm and looked at it doubtfully before setting it down.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:50 am

Plague and Plasma both shrugged, they didn't know how they were so good at finding all this stuff either.

"You find, we create. Two very different things." Ol happy replied before amazingly enough standing up from where he was at. He was tall for a zetraloid but still only about 5' 10'' which was significantly bigger than the twins were.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:54 am

(They didn't know how they were so good at finding this stuff either. xDDD NICE!)

Roger stopped digging through the pile. "You...create?" he realized what this meant. He was now extremely worried. "Thanks for the offer guys, but I don't think it's such a good idea for me to be here." he turned and say the one who surely smiles more than the average zetra standing. He was about Roger's height, which Roger didn't like. Roger wanted to leave, but he didn't want to turn his back or try to push past this zetra...so he stood there for a moment. Before looking back down at the pile to pretend he was doing something.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:00 am

( XPP they are very smart c: )

"No it's okay!" Plague insisted as if he were saddened by the fact their new 'friend' wanted to leave.

Plasma nodded his head in agreement, "We never use the stuff. You can have it!"

The one who indeed smiled more than average hadn't moved...at all. "We've never had a human come in here before." He announced, seeming half interested by that fact.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 am

Roger's interest was peaked again. Even if he didn't see much of a use for the parts, his friend would be coming to town and he knew a lot more than Roger. He could probably use the stuff.

Maybe I can find something then. When he heard what Grins had to say, he was worried again. "Really? Doesn't make sense how I could be the first. Well you have a very umm..." Roger looked around. "Interesting home." He turned back to the pile. "Thanks guys, this helps. I'm sure Parts will be pleased too."

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:09 am

"What's Parts?" The two asked together as they looked up curiously.

Vengeance, Mr. Smiles and what not, acted as if this were all HORRIBLY boring and HORRIBLY troublesome and went back and sat in his little corner. For he was not motivated enough to do anything about the intruding human like he should've. That was however, not uncommon for him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:11 am

(xDDDD)

"Parts is um...he's the zetra I'm trying to build." Roger tried to explain. "He waiting for me to come back as I speak. He doesn't get out much because...he has no legs."

Roger was unaware that Veng had returned to his corner.

"That's why it's so important I find him some good legs he can use."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-