Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 am

The one nearest who I guess I can inform you is Plague took the wrench and began chewing on its handle contently, however he did not return the wallet. Plasma, the one who had retreated sulking however, came over and picked it up and rather cautiously tried offering it back to Roger as if still afraid he wanted to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 am

Roger, surprised, took the wallet from Plasma slowly.

"Why, t-thank you." he said. He looked at the zetraloid more, he didn't seem like the type who would harm him. In fact, they both appeared quite innocent. Roger wanted to give the one who returned his wallet something. So he felt in his pockets again. He had no food, but he did have a lanyard with a shiny badge on it. He had made it himself, as a fake to get into a supply store. He didn't see a use for it anymore, so it offered it to Plasma, trying his best to not alert Plague's attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 am

(Plague the thief of everything potentially interesting XPP)

Plague was quite preoccupied with the wrench and hadn't noticed Roger offering his brother something that could be potentially fun.

Plasma was hesitant about accepting the item, (Probably especially after the last one hurt him >_>) but eventually accepted it and took a few steps back as if still not so sure about Roger. Because apparently humans were highly dangerous.

Plague however was tossing the wrench around like some kind of ball

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:26 am

Roger was content that they both had something to play with now, so he slowly rose to his feet. He looked down the alley, it wasn't far to get out, but he wasn't exactly in a populated area. He wouldn't have anywhere to hide or any witnesses anyway.

It doesn't matter, I've got to get out of here.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:43 am

Plague tossed the wrench out quite a ways before running to retrieve it, meanwhile Plasma inspected the item he'd been given. Plague was chattering on--totally inaudible in terms of words but seemed content none the less.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 am

Roger was pleased they were still distracted, so he started to slowly move towards the alley exit, before taking of at a sprint. It didn't help that his sneakers squeaked on the slippery surface every step he took, but that only increased his adrenaline and made him run faster.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:47 am

Too bad for Roger. One of them noticed their new toy supplier had gotten up and pointed, exclaiming something else unable to be understood before the two went racing after him, chattering to eachother in their own little language it seemed. And they were fast little buggers c:

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:50 am

Roger reached the end of the alleyway and, after hearing the clanking behind him, frantically turned a sharp left, hurdled a row of dead shrubs, and tried to deter them even more by running behind a lone tree.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:55 am

Plague and Plasma both leaped...to attempt going over the shrubs and kind of ended up crashing into the center of them. Which didn't do wonders for them as it caught on their shirts and they set about trying to wriggle themselves free.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:57 am

Roger didn't look behind him, he continued sprinting about 30 yards away from the tree, heading for another alley. His pace slowed, he was beginning to get tired. He spotted a dumpster in the alley he was running towards.

Cliche, but doable.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:12 am

Well he had no need to fear, it took Plague and Plasma forever to get untangled and by then they had forgotten they were chasing Roger and started to head back towards where they had come from all sulky and what not. That is until they spotted a lamppost near a street further out which was attracting moths.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:28 am

Before they got untangled, Roger has hidden inside the dumpster. There was some badly damaged zetra parts inside, as well as lots of garbage and a terrible stench.

Geez, this neighborhood is not a friendly place at all. I wonder if those two are lost? They seem...very childish.

Roger wanted to retrieve the items he had given to them, as well as make sure they were doing okay. However, his instincts told him to just leave.

Maybe they could help get the leg off the deceased zetra without damaging it.

He opened the lid and crawled out. He looked around for them for a moment before spotting them near a lamppost. He approached them in a slow deliberate manner.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 am

They took absolutely no notice of him as they lept at the moths, occasionally crashing into the pole itself and knocking themselves flat on their backs. It didn't seem to phase them in the least though. One of them finally caught one of the prized bugs in its mouth and proceeded to show it off to its brother.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:56 am

"Um..." Roger started quietly. "Are...are you guys...lost or something?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 am

The two glanced over at him, helmet fins twitching before rushing to him at the same time and leaping towards him--whether they thought he could catch them or just wanted to cling to him--hopefully not with teeth--was unclear, either way they had done so.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:08 am

Roger fell on his back, HARD. The weight of the zetras was so stressful to his pathetic form, he could barely talk.

"G-get off....pleeeeeease." he wheezed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:21 am

Plasma scurried off of the fallen human, but Plague seen no need to move and stayed there contently smiling at him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:26 am

Roger tried to tilt his body to have Plague slide off, but resorted to simply pushing off Plague to get himself out from under him.

"Come on..can't you get off?" Roger asked, a little annoyed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:30 am

"You're weird!" Was his only response to this and low and behold moved nowhere still.

Plasma frowned, for his brother was always oh so difficult.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:34 am

Roger managed to turn enough that Plague slid off his body, but he ended up ripping his shirt. Roger gave Plague a sour look before tugging his shirt corner out from underneath him. He brushed himself off before looking at Plasma.

"Thanks...." he told him. "How can I address you two anyway?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:37 am

"I'm Plague!" The one who had torn his shirt announced as he ran over and tackled his brother, "This is Plasma! He's my brother!" He proceeded to bite Plasma's helmet fins and tug on them to which Plasma whined about and pulled himself free before frowning.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:38 am

"So you CAN talk." Roger observed. "Well thank you for introducing yourselves Plague. You can call me Roger if you'd like. After all, it is my name. I'm curious though, what are a couple of fine zetras like you doing in a place like this?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:42 am

"We're hunting moths." Plasma finally stated something himself as he gestured towards the bugs with a flick of his helmet fins.

Plague promptly found this reason to tackle him again and the two rolled across the ground a ways.

"we live here!" Plague announced.

"No we don't." Plasma added.

"Well......we live around here." He looked off to the side as he was silent for a moment, "Somewhere."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:01 am

Roger watched them in amusement. The Plague one sure seemed like he'd be annoying to be around for long periods of time.

"Are you lost?" Roger asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:03 am

"Dunno." Plague announced as he started hopping at the moths again, "Guess we'll find out when we head home!"

"We're supposed to be home right now..." Plasma added, looking around a bit more hesitantly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:08 am

"You guys have parents worried about ya?" Roger asked, disappointed that they didn't seem able to help with the zetra leg.

Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 am

"I dunno!" Plague answered as he hopped and fell on his back again with a grunt before getting back up.

"Probably." Plasma added more quietly.

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-