View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: MB Knights 2   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Chapter 6

“Anyway, what is this meeting about?” ZF asked, sitting down in one of the stupidly low and uncomfortable chairs that the meeting room was full of.

“Well, last night, we detected minute traces of condensed particle-rendering energy waves akin to those utilized by the devices we used previously in order to enter, exit, and manipulate the virtual world.” Simian said, reading off a notecard.

“English please.” Cajun sighed.

“Someone turned the game on.” T_L replied sarcastically, twisting the lid off his flask to take a drink.

“Fantastic.” ZF sighed. It had happened much sooner than anyone had predicted.

“How much time do we have before it starts, Mega?” Soma asked, turning to the leader.

“Time? Wait, what? What is she talking about? Before what starts?!” Simian spoke up, squirming to get comfortable in the chair of extreme discomfort he had been banished to when he tried to take the bag off his face.

“Well, ducklings….what I didn’t tell you was, the game disk kinda got scratched when I dropped it on a cactus.” Mega explained vaguely.

“Cactus?”

“Don’t ask.” Mega said, waving the question away. “The damaged game disk….it’s activation could cause some unpleasant results.”

“Such as?” Suri asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mega produced a notecard from her pocket and proceeded to read off it. “The ripping asunder of the fabric of space and time causing a dimensional rift between reality and the world of the game thus allowing entities from both sides to interact on the same plane and cause unparallel destruction upon the face of the world by means of forces far outside the boundaries of logic, reason, and physics.” She said cheerfully.

“ENGLISH.” Cajun persisted.

“Where are these notecards coming from?” T_L blinked.

“It basically means stuff is gonna break out of the game into the real world and butt rape reality.” Suri toned in.

“Interesting interpretation…but nonetheless effective in its visuals.” Mega nodded.

“Well this is just fan-fricken-tastic.” ZF sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. “Any luck repairing Fridgy? We’ve gonna need everything we’ve got.”

“He’s hurt pretty bad.” Cajun shrugged. “We did what he could. But he wasn’t very willing to cooperate. We did lock him down there, after all.”

“Guys? I think there is someone watching us through the non-sensical window.” T_L spoke up. “And I think he’s got a radio.”

There was a brief moment of confusion as everyone looked out the random and illogical window to the outside world.

“SEIZE THAT GUY!” Mega yelled in an order. “And roll him in waffle batter until he begs for mercy! Spys and clowns are not allowed in our vicinity!”

“YES LEADER!”
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod

PostSubject: Re: MB Knights 2   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Pretzel boy is the best job. I\'m happy

Hyperspace notecards and random techno-jargon! Ooo
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: MB Knights 2   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:01 pm

“The ripping asunder of the fabric of space and time causing a dimensional rift between reality and the world of the game thus allowing entities from both sides to interact on the same plane and cause unparallel destruction upon the face of the world by means of forces far outside the boundaries of logic, reason, and physics.” <<< I suppose we're going to take our chances? XD

Why do I have the feeling I'm going to be the butt monkey of this story? D: Oh well. Let's kick some digital arse, mates
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MB Knights 2   Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:50 am

And I'll read this too o3o

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MB Knights 2   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:54 pm

SIMIAN D: reading off of notecards? Tsk tsk.
Why does everyone want English so bad? D: And yes where DO those notecards appear from o3o oh great magical notecard from the abyss =D
Wow XDD Suri’s statement. Spies and clowns are listed under the same category? WIN.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MB Knights 2   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 am

Epicness. Jeez, Mega has a lot of notecards.

I wonder if we'll fight a robo-jesus and ice skating opera singing velociraptors. :O

Nice :3

PostSubject: Re: MB Knights 2   

Back to top Go down

MB Knights 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-