HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emerycandy
You're an Epic Face
You're an Epic Face

PostSubject: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:00 am

Finally added it. xD

I THINK everyone will be in it, but... It'll be a bit more one-sided for a while.

Chapter 1

The silence was killer. Footsteps were far off, a distant whisper from the floors down below.

Emery was sitting back in the corner of her cell, watching guards and new cellmates passing by. She hated the bars that kept her from the outside world, but she never said anything about it.

At least she was normal. Not like some vampires.

Her cellmate, Rima, watched Emery while drawing in a sketchpad. Emery usually looked over her shoulder when she braided her black hair. This was her nineteenth cellmate.

Usually, they didn't last longer than six months.

Rima had lasted a year and a half.

"You still up?" Rima asked quietly.

"I'm staring back at you, aren't I?"

"Sorry... What's making you so moody?"

Emery shrugged. "Got some calls today. Mother told me how horrible I am. Dad tried talking me into getting the cure."

"Oh. Well... why don't you get the cure?"

"I don't want to lose my memories, and I would hate to leave you like this." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Anyway, even if I didn't lose my memories, I would probably get bitten by something else because of my work status. Or my old work status."

"That sucks."

"I know."

"What about, er, your boyfriend?" Rima knew about T_L, even though she was in a relationship with Emery.

"I got a call from him the day before. Threatened to kill him if he cheated again."

"He's not allowed to go out with anyone?"

"No."

"....But don't you cheat on him?"

"He doesn't have to know."

Silence.

Emery stood up and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside Rima. She kissed her cheek and sighed, wrapping her arms around her.

"When I leave, though, you know I'm going to have to leave you, right? No matter what."

"I know..." Rima looked up at Emery and made the lightest of shrugs. Her silvery eyes stared into Emery's ice blue ones. "Just know that, when I leave this place, I'm hunting you down."

"To kill me?"

"To take you back."

Emery smiled and nuzzled against Rima's neck. "Ok."

~~~~

Evening. Emery, Rima, and the other women of the same jail wing were let out into a gated area, the brim of each gate held off with some sort of crucifix or lined with silver.

"Look who it is, the good old CON Hunter," one of the more built vampires, Tina, scoffed. She smirked and continued, "And her good old friend Rima, the scrawny Goth-wannabe."

"Are you blind? She's Indian. The only reason you call her Goth is because she has naturally black hair and you have to die the grey hair out of yours every five days," Emery snapped, standing her ground as Tina took a step forward.

"What are you going to do, kick my $$$?" Emery asked, raising her hands as if to tell her to come at her.

"You don't have an $$$ to kick."

Emery scowled, but started walking away. Tina grabbed her and threw her against the gate; Emery grimaced, watching as Rima ran over to help her up.

"Running away, CONny?"

"No, I wouldn't run from a fatty like you," Emery growled.

"Then what you doing, huh?"

"I was.. Getting ready..." She mumbled as Rima held her down.

"Emery, don't do this! She's bigger than you!" Rima flinched as Emery shot her a glare. "Sorry..."

"I know," Emery whispered, "But getting my $$$ kicked is what I need to snap myself back in shape..."

"Emery..."

"Calm down, I won't die." Emery pecked Rima on the lips before she stood up. Rima watched her with an unsatisfied look, but she wouldn't protest anymore. Emery wouldn't listen, anyway.

"I'm waiting on you, heffer," Emery called, pointing straight at Tina.

~~~

Rima helped Emery back inside after their time limit was over outside. Emery was still popping her shoulder back in place as Rima said, "I TOLD you not to fight with her."

"Calm down, you worry too much." Emery sighed and rubbed her shoulder. "Damn, that had hurt..."

"I know, it should have!"

"Not that, popping my shoulder back in place."

"...Oh."

Emery sighed and laid on the bed. "Let's just get some sleep, ok?"

"But I already slept...."

"I haven't."

"Sorry."

"It's ok." Emery shrugged it off. "Just tired."

"I can tell." Rima took out her sketchpad and began to draw again. Emery tried looking over her shoulder, but Rima pulled away.

"Is it that bad?" Emery frowned gently. Rima could see visions in her dreams, and drew them out to remember them. Sounded like some old Indian story she'd heard, but she never commented on that.

"Not really..."

"Then let me see."

"No." Rima shook her head. "I don't want you to."

"Fine." Emery looked away and frowned. Once Rima had her guard down, Emery snatched the sketchbook away, taking a good look at the drawing.

"Hey!! Emery!!" Rima cried as Emery jumped off the bed to avoid the younger vampire's grasp.

Emery looked at the image, frowning at it now. It had her in it, running away from the prison.

"When is it going to happen?" She asked softly, looking up at Rima. The girl wouldn't talk. Tears brimmed up in her eyes. Emery threw the sketchbook down and grabbed Rima by the shoulders, shaking her gently. "When is it going to happen?!"

"...Tonight." Rima looked up at Emery, crying softly. Emery hugged her friend close, letting her cry in her arms.

"I'm sorry.." Emery whispered, shutting her eyes.

~~~

Emery had been pacing around for most of the evening. Rima watched her silently, drawing the girl while she paced.

"Eleven years is a long time to be stuck here..." Rima said softly, the tears having finally left her.

"It's too long, if you ask me," Emery grumbled.

"You think I'll be here eleven years?"

"I think you'll break out before then, to come and find me. Right?"

Rima smiled. "Yeah."

A guard slid in a tray, two blood bags on it. Emery threw one at Rima before she bit into her own.

"They make them so tiny..." Rima mumbled before she bit into her own.

"When I first came here, they made these three times bigger," Emery replied as she finished her's. "Now I'm a malnourished child." She slid onto Rima, smirking. "That's why I have you." Emery sunk her fangs into Rima as the girl under her tensed up, but didn't push away. The older vampire drank enough blood to keep her going before she pulled away and spat on her fingers, rubbing the saliva on her neck to heal the wound.

"I'm glad you haven't killed me yet," Rima grumbled.

"That's because you don't piss me off. All the rest-- yeah, they had pissed me off. But security doesn't mind-- It's like killing roaches anyway. There'll be more none the less." Emery yawned. "I wouldn't want to kill you, though. You're my friend. You don't try to beat me at night like they did."

"Oh..."

"That won't happen to you." Emery put her hand on Rima's head, messing up her hair. "I know it won't."

"Emery Phantasm, there's a call for you," a guard called as she opened the cell door, watching Emery as she walked out of the cell. The girl glanced at her Indian friend before she was taken away, down the hall. Emery picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"You better duck."

Emery dropped the phone and dropped down, just in time. The ceiling overhead exploded, sending debris everywhere. Looking up, Emery saw her brother, Geo, as well as a rope latter, waiting for her to climb it.

"Boom shacka-lacka."
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:14 am

Queermosexuality? Strange...but whatever

GEO Very Happy

Interesting start yus yus
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:10 am

Hm, squeal. Fun fun.

lol "Boom-shaka-lacka" that's like his catch phrase in your stories XD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:12 pm

XDDDDD Simian's c omment is so...................peacefully...plain XDD
I dunno why I find it so funny...

Anyway =U jail people are in jail -U

Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm unitentionally funny OMG
Back to top Go down
emerycandy
You're an Epic Face
You're an Epic Face

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Sorry I kept everyone waiting. xD Here's chapter 2. :3

Chapter 2

"Thanks." Emery got into her brother's helicopter, sighing as she leaned back. Geo began to steer the helicopter away from the prison, not even looking at Emery.

"What? Don't be so mean to your younger sister."

"I'm not being mean, I'm concentrating."

"Oh."

Awkward.

Geo finally glanced over at Emery. "You look thinner."

"I am thinner. And possibly malnourished."

"Fun times?"

"Not really."

"Well, we're a bit... out of the range of America, if you didn't notice."

"I did notice that."

"So we're going to Egypt."

"Egypt? You mean the ugly, awkward, stupid place with no source of pretty women or hot men?"

"Emery. Please." Geo rolled his eyes. "You're such a wh're sometimes."

Emery sighed. "Of course. Well, I guess we can go there. I can't complain too much, now can I?"

"Not exactly. Anyway, Africa's not how it used to be."

"Oh yeah, forgot, post-apocalypse always brings upon many awkward events, right?"

"Yes indeed."

"Well, while I wait, I'll be sleeping." Emery sighed and leaned further into the seat.

"You do that."

~~~

Emery woke up to see nothing but white light and sand dunes.

"Geo! Are you trying to kill me?!" She cried, getting out of her seat to hide from the light. The helicopter was sitting atop a large sand dune, but Emery didn't care about that. She cared more about the shining sun that enlightened the insides of the copter.

"I'm not trying to kill you. We've been out here for two hours and you haven't melted." Geo looked up at her, plucking the strings of an old acoustic.

"What? But-- that's not possible." Emery scowled. "Is it?"

Geo shrugged. "Maybe you were bitten differently."

"Who knows. Whatever. As long as I can survive." Emery hesitantly stepped out of the helicopter door, letting the sun hit her. She closed her eyes and let her head slip back, the sun beating down on her paled skin. It felt like ages since she'd done this. Then again, it'd been nearly eleven years since she'd actually seen the sun.

Emery sighed softly and slipped back inside. She opened her eyes then, shrugging. "I think it's as long as I don't look into it."

"Maybe." Geo got up and looked around before he pointed at a bag in the back of the helicopter. "I put some of your clothes in there."

Emery smiled and walked over, looking through what she had. Two pairs of sandals, a yellow sundress, shorts, tank tops... Boots... Guns...

"Hey... How did you get these in here?" Emery took out a couple of pairs of undergarments-- some of them including lingerie.

"I used a stick. A very, very long stick."

"You're so sweet." Emery grinned before she grabbed him and shoved him out of the helicopter. "I'm changing, don't come in unless you want to be blinded."

She then walked to the back of the helicopter and began to change. Geo waited for quite some time before Emery finally came out, standing in a pair of short shorts and a blue tanktop. The boots she wore looked heavy on her feet, but she didn't look like she cared.

"Boots in the desert?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Just saying." Geo shrugged and started walking.

"What about the helicopter?"

"No one's going to steal it. Just take your backpack and let's go." Geo shrugged and Emery picked up the bag once more before they started the trek across the desert.

~~~

Night.

Emery sighed as they walked along. She looked up at her friend, the moon, and smiled up at it.

"We're almost there..." Geo stretched and yawned, not even looking at where he was going anymore. Which was why he fell, stumbling down quite a big sand dune.

"Geo! Ugh..." Emery looked up, her lips parting as she looked out at an expanse of a ruined city of adobe and gold. She could see a castle made of who-knows-what, shining over everything else. Her eyes looked down upon the millions of civilians, the women in silky dresses while the men wore the smallest of robes.

"I think I just stumbled upon the world's prettiest gold," Emery whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:08 pm

XDDDDD a very long stick FTW XDDDD I find that amusing >_>

Why does emery have a love for gold D=

Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Lol, I agree with Mega. Very long stick=amusing XD

"No one's going to steal it."
I dunno. If I was in the desert and I found a helicopter I'd probably steal it.

Anyway, intresting chapter with the use of "akward" alot!
Back to top Go down
emerycandy
You're an Epic Face
You're an Epic Face

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Chapter 3

Emery and Geo walked into this ancient city, gazing at everything around them. "Damn... you were right when you said things changed in boring old Egypt."

"What did I tell you?"

"Yeah, yeah." Emery looked around and noticed how thirsty she was beginning to get. Her eyes started gazing around at several unnoticing people, especially the women.

"Emery, what are you doing?" Geo looked at her suspiciously.

"I want to eat." She gazed back at him suspiciously.

"....Ok! Go. I'll be waiting. But if you get into trouble, I'm going to have to wait another eleven years before bailing you."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

Emery sighed. "Whatever." She started to walk off, looking for some unsuspecting prey.

~~~

Geo was walking around, looking around at the fruit.... It looked quite good. He had no money, though...

"...Seems plausible enough..." He mumbled, and stuck his hand out, swiping just one banana off the stand. He ripped into it and started chewing it slowly, walking off.

"Hey! You!"

"Uh-oh."

Geo threw the peel and made a run for it while the dude called on a couple of random guards that were not fat like most policemen these days.

These dudes even had swords.

Geo ran until he crashed into Emery, who was, well, bloody. They both fell and rubbed their heads.

"Trying to run here!" Emery looked at Geo with a scowl as he scrambled up.

"Same, now come on, let's get out of here!"

They got up and looked around them. A group of guards had already formed around them, though, keeping them from running. The streets liveliness seemed to have died.

"Excuse me, coming through!"

Emery watched as a girl with deep brown hair and tanned skin pushed her way into the circle. She wore armor like the other guards, but her's was gold, unlike their bronze wear. Vines coiled down her hair, but it was chopped and only reached to her waist.

"Deth!" Geo cried.

"Geo?! Oh my god, it's YOU!" Deth groaned and grumbled something in a very bothered tone.

"You know this weed?"

"Who're you calling a weed? You're the leech here."

"Oh goodness, don't call me a leech, that's what werewolves say!" Emery pretended to gag.

"Yeah, well, stupid Princess 'Shadow-Girly' calls me a weed!"

"Whose 'Princess Shadow-Girly'?" Geo tilted his head.

"She's-- Hey, go away, and give that merchant this to shut him up." Deth threw a bag of coins at one of the guards, who caught it and walked away. The others started to get the civilians back in order.

"Come with me." Deth shrugged. "I'll show you who I call Princess Shadow Girly."
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:00 pm

My stick woulda been longer :U

I don't trust helicopters in deserts...especially since Transformers O_O

AAAAAWKWARD

Ooooh Pretty Woman blah blah blah.

Sucking Blood and Eating Nanas. Part of any healthy diet

Deth...I'M TELLING DAVE D:

Good good :3
Back to top Go down
emerycandy
You're an Epic Face
You're an Epic Face

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:46 am

XDD Thanks?

Chapter 4

Cempeti was grumbling and cursing, her arms crossed as she paced through the halls of the elegant Egyptian castle.

Then again, everyone could hear her curses from down the hall, so it wasn't all too elegant. A dress made of gold and silk dragged across the floor as she paced, stepped on every time she turned. It was already ripping at the ends. Her straight red hair hung over half of her face, flipping every time she turned. Deth walked toward the sounds of Cempeti's curses, with Geo and Emery following behind.

"They didn't bring my CHOCOLATE!" Cempeti screamed, throwing a priceless mirror at Deth. The girl gasped and grabbed the mirror before it A) hit her right across the head and B) shattered across the floor.

"You'll get it later. For now, we have guests."

Cempeti stopped pacing and looked over at Emery and Geo. "Guests, or people you found off the street?"

"...No, this guy's my friend. So they are guests. Meet Geo and Emery. Emery and Geo, meet Cempeti."

"It's Empress Cempeti to you," the girl replied, crossing her arms.

"She's got a bit of an attitude problem," Deth grumbled.

"What was that, Weed?"

"Yup, big attitude problem," Emery mumbled.

"Hush, inferior fiend!" Cempeti cried, sticking her tongue out at Emery.

"And immature too," Emery continued.

"All I want is-my-choco-laaate!" Cempeti cried, sighing as she sat on the floor.

"That would make you fatter, Cempeti."

"...You're calling me fat." Cempeti looked up at Deth with a sad little frown.

"N-no! I'm not! I'm saying you're going to get--"

"Fatter than I already am! You're calling me fat! How is that helping me?! Do I really look chubby?! Oh, now I'm going to have to throw out the chocolate supply when it comes!"

"Don't do that! That's wasted chocolate!"

"Hush, Weed!"

"HEY!" Geo cried. "Here's some chocolate." He held out a Snickers bar, which Cempeti glared at for quite a long time.

"Will it make me fatter?"

"It'll make you happy."

"..."

Cempeti glared at the Snickers longer before Geo walked over to her and handed the bar to Cempeti. She stared at it for a moment before looking up at Geo.

"Open it for me." Cempeti held out the bar, and Geo took it back, grabbing either side of the plastic to rip it open. He then handed it back to Cempeti, who stared at it suspiciously before taking a bite.

Chewing. Chewing.

Swallowing.

Silence.

"..Thank you." Cempeti ate more of it, quieting down quite a bit. Deth sighed in relief.

"I'll show you two to your rooms."
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:52 am

Interesting :O Kind of filler-ish, but whatever. Lol fatty XD

Back to top Go down
emerycandy
You're an Epic Face
You're an Epic Face

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Yeah, but it was something, right? xD

Chapter 5

"God she scares the CRAP out of me!"

Cajun scarfed down a handful of popcorn, watching some random old cowboy movie as T_L paced around, getting in his way most of the time.

"Dude, just leave it alone. Get a girlfriend. You need to get laid or something, you look like the Joker already."

"Do I? Good. Because I feel so damn scared as heck that I feel like.. like..."

"How Brad Pitt feels when all of his Interview With a Vampire fans stare at him from his window?"

"Exactly..... I think." T_L stopped and stared at Cajun for quite a time. "That's really creepy, you know."

"Eh, not really. There's been worse thoughts."

There was three bangs on the door before Simian came inside, along with Suri and Mega.

"Love me love me, say that you love me!" Simian cooed, grinning as T_L shot him a glare. "Jeez, you do look bad. What did she say this time?"

"A lot of things you don't want to here..."

"Hah! Poor you." Mega was digging in to a pack of Watermelon Flavor Sour Patch Kids. "That must hurt."

"It does."

"Aw man! Stupid news just interrupted the movie!! What's wrong now?" Caj sighed as he threw popcorn at the TV. He then went silent, and everyone kind of went over to see what he wasn't talking about.

'...And now we turn to Jena Roberts, who is in a secluded island on the Mediterranean Sea, with the latest story on Emery Phantasm, a Vampire Asylum escapee.'

Silence. Very, very awkward silence.

"...She escaped?!" T_L cried, already becoming hysterical.

"Well this isn't good. Hah! Your a.ss is going to so get kicked." Cajun laughed nervously.

"I'll have Rebecca save me."

"Hey, Rebecca probably won't want to do that." Cajun frowned. "Remember when you made fun of her? She's still mad about that."

A side note from the narrator, Rebecca is Cajun's fiance, who is quite the vampire. They met when Cajun was spontaneously turned into a werewolf, and have been in a "forbidden love" ever since. Not that anyone really cared, but Cajun always dramatized it because he was a movie fan like that.

"Damn. That sucks." T_L sighed and sat down, rubbing his head in his hands.

"....Well, guess this is a job for the CON hunter." Suri sighed. "Mega, can you arrange a helicopter? I'm going to go and find her. Anyway, she needs to be put away again."

"Sure, but how will you know where she is?" Mega crossed her arms, still sucking on a Sour Patch.

'....Eyewitnesses claim that they saw her brother's, Geo Phantasm, helicopter heading to Africa, but no one has seen them since.'

"Guess I'm taking a trip to Egypt."

~~~

Belbell sat in the corner of a dark, dingy cell, moving a porcelain cup around in her hands, staring down at the cold substance. Her hair was barely combed, and the clothes she wore were ragged. Two other men sat in the same cell, watching Belbell.

"You ok, B?" One asked. He was skinnier, with shaggy black hair that he kept in a braid. He hated getting it cut.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Jag," Belbell replied, "Don't worry about me."

"So...When do you think we're getting out of here?" The other one replied, his brown hair chopped down to a nice size. He was the bulkier of the two.

"As soon as Ricardo comes back, Arka." She looked up at him and smirked. "He said it'll be soon."

"Good, I'm tired of this hell hole."

"You're telling me," Jag grumbled.

"Once we leave here, we'll go get little Rima," Belbell cooed softly, "And then everything else will turn out perfectly.."

She smiled and threw her cup at the door of the cell, laughing as it broke and the liquid spilled all over the place. Jag and Arka watched her, laying down in wait for this Ricardo.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 pm

:O Interesting

Lol T_L has gone stark raving mad. I'm singing Razz

VampirexWerewolfness= WEREPIRE

Suri to the rescue D:

Strange people and Emery getting lovey dovey
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:55 am

XDDDDD SIMIAN XDDD pretty women you bad person.

Anyway—chapter, geo steal fewd fail.

Attitude problem indeed. Grumpy face.
Random snickers comes in handy.

XDD we saw the coptah >=. XDD

You're an Epic Face
You're an Epic Face

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

XDD Yes, yes we did. :3

*keeps the title >,>;;*

Chapter 6

Mega, Cajun, T_L, and Suri were standing out by a noisy helicopter, all of them looking somewhat serious for once.

"So, I'll check in when I get there, and then I'll check in if I have anything else to say! Ok?" Suri called over the noise of the helicopter's propeller.

"Alright!" Mega shouted, "Good luck!"

Suri started her way over to the helicopter, just about to jump inside when she felt a hand grab the back of her shirt. She turned around and frowned at a the red-head that had pulled her back. It was Alessa, a sixteen year old CON Hunter who'd moved into their neighborhood only so long ago.

"Alessa, go away! You can't come!" Suri shouted over the noise of the helicopter, this time jumping inside.

"But I want to! This'll be my biggest mission!"

"This isn't for you! It's too dangerous, Alessa." Suri crossed her arms as the helicopter lifted off the ground, but Alessa grabbed the edge of the entrance anyway.

"Alessa!" Suri shouted as the girl was lifted off the ground. T_L went over and grabbed Alessa by the feets, pulling her down. The teen fell, huffing as they watched the helicopter leave. She turned and socked T_L in the face before storming off, back to their house.

"Ouch," Mega grumbled, before shrugging to go back inside.

~~

Back inside, Alessa was storming around, not exactly happy right now. She had her knife out, fiddling with it as she complained about "how stupid and mean Suri can be".

T_L, Mega, and Cajun walked inside, the three staring at Alessa as she cursed. She turned around and threw the knife, which hit the wall way too close to T_L's head. He was already bleeding from his nose, anyway, with a bruise mark on his left cheek.

"You have two CON Hunters that hate you," Caj snickered as he walked away to get a movie out of his collection.

"Only one is a CON Hunter now, thank you." He replied with a frown, his hand still over his nose.

"Same thing!" Cajun called. "It reminds me of gay person.gy Twilight now."

"Oh-- Don't go there!" T_L shouted, shuddering at the thought of this entire plotline reminding Cajun of Twilight.

"Well, good luck," Mega called with a smile before she left T_L to face his doom. T_L watched as Alessa came over and took her knife back.

"I hate you," she grumbled.

"Thank you," he replied, backing away to keep Alessa from socking him one again. T_L grabbed a paper towel and started cleaning the blood off of his face.

"You're going to drive me to Egypt."

"What? I can't do that."

"Well you're getting me there somehow, or I'll drug you and feed you to the werewolves."

Even though T_L knew she couldn't exactly do that, he'd rather not test her words.

"Fine. I'll get you a helicopter, ok?"

"Thank you."

"Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Poor T_L may be handsome, but he has no spine XD Good chapter
Back to top Go down
emerycandy
You're an Epic Face
You're an Epic Face

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Yes indeed. xD

Chapter 7

Suri jumped off the helicopter, onto the sandy dune just three feet under her. She watched the helicopter leave before trudging down the sand dune, turning on a high-tech walky-talky. "Mega?"

Silence.

"Hellooo?"

More silence. Suri sighed. "Oh come on..."

"Yeees?" Mega called, "I'm eating a sexy burrito right now."

"Sorry. I've gotten to Egypt, though."

"Oh, good! Hope you don't die of the heat."

"...Is that it?"

"Yeah."

Silence. This time awkward.

"Well I'm going to get off now," Mega called, "Bye!"

The line fizzed before all went silent. Suri sighed and shoved the walky-talky into her pocket.

Minutes turned to hours, and Suri was already starting to feel as if she was walking in circles. She was starting to hear a light buzz from all of the silence. That was when she heard another buzz, but this was louder. Suri turned and watched as a small dot from the horizon started to grow. It started getting closer, and finally Suri saw what it was; Hell Hounds. The heat that ran off of the dogs began to grow, and Suri took out her katana, ready to fight if she had to. It seemed the Hell Hounds weren't alone, either; They were being ridden, seven of them. Just moments before they would trample Suri, the Hounds haulted, growling and huffing as they stopped. The men seemed bulky and built, seven-foot buildings. One of them slid off their Hound; The leader, since he was riding in the front. His hair was chopped down to the slightest cut, the spikes blonde and a complete difference from his tanned skin.

"Who're you?" He growled.

"I don't think it's nice to ask a lady that." Suri frowned.

"My apologies-- Ladies first. Who're you?."

Suri scowled. "None of your business."

"It's all of our business."

"I don't think you're my father, so I don't think it's your business."

"Oh, a Daddy's girl?"

"D-ck head."

Suri jumped back as the man pounded his fist into the ground, right where she had been a moment ago. Fire burned from his fist, all the way up his arm.

Oh shats, demons, She thought, and backed away a little more.

"You're weaker than the others," the man cooed, as the Hell Hound-riding demons started circling her. "Quite weaker."

~~

Alessa jumped off a helicopter, squinting her eyes as it kicked up sand. She started trudging through the sand as the helicopter lifted and flew off. Her eyes caught sight of a town, the silhouette an easy sight in the dying sun. The moon shed light on her destination only an hour later, the lights of this village slowly dying like the sun. As Alessa walked inside the village walls, the last light died out, leaving everything pitch black. Her stomach growled, but Alessa only continued to walk through the small village. She could see markings on each door; A cross and a carved out sun. As Alessa reached the edge of the village, she found herself a small abandoned house, made of clay and huge dried leaves like the others. Alessa stepped inside and sat on the sandy floor, the clay keeping everything inside warm, unlike the cold air outside.

Maybe I shouldn't have come. Maybe I should have stayed in America. I don't even know where I am.. Or where anyone else is.

With that thought in mind, Alessa curled up and hugged the backpack she'd been carrying, closing her eyes. It took her most of the night until she finally found some piece of mind.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Olol Suri is kicking $$$

And Alessa is trying to get a piece of her mind bacK :U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 am

Ladies first statement FTW XD
WEAAAAKER =U Silly Suri.

You're an Epic Face
You're an Epic Face

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Chapter 8

Back in the United States, Rebecca had just gotten back home for the night. She licked her lips as she looked around.

"Cajun, I'm home..."

Another note from the narrator; Rebecca looked a lot like Kate Beckinsale. I mean, she could have been her twin. She had long wavy brown hair, and a nice smile, and hazel eyes. Her body was... Well we get it.

"...Do I smell dinner?"

"Yes, you do!" Cajun called from the kitchen. Rebecca walked over and they made a quick kiss.

"So how have you been, Rebecca?"

"Alright, I didn't mean to be gone so long." She walked over to the fridge and took out a beer. "Want one?"

"Yeah sure." Cajun shrugged and continued to stir the meat inside the pan.

"Fajitas? Did you get the urge for something Mexican while I was gone?" Rebecca smirked as she popped off the top and drank a bit of her beverage.

"No, I just wanted something.. Meaty."

"...That came out offensive, you realize that, right?"

"Yes, sorry."

"Are your friends coming over?"

"They're supposed to. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, just.. T_L." She frowned. "I still want to rip him to shreds, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, just about every girl wants to do that to him." Cajun sighed. "I don't know where he got that from."

"Anyway..."

"They'll be here in an hour."

"Great, enough time for me to change."

~~~

So an hour later, Mega, T_L, Simian, Red, and if I'm missing anyone else, they, were all sitting around Cajun and Rebecca's dinner table. Mega was going on about some new book that she was writing, Simian was definitely not trying to flirt with Rebecca (he so was), T_L was just trying not to get killed tonight, Red was forced to listen to Mega, and Cajun was keeping an eye on Simian.

All in all, it was a typical dinner.

That was until there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," T_L called, jumping up quickly. He hurried out of the room and opened the door, stopping dead in his tracks as he looked out at two old faces.

Nathan and ZF looked back at T_L, neither seeming happy to stand near each other.

"Could we come in?" ZF asked, passing through T_L without much of a need to ask.

Nathan looked around and whispered, "Mega doesn't have Evul here with her... does she?"

"Ugh, no..." T_L replied awkwardly.

"Oh good." Nathan passed through him as well, leaving T_L to stand alone at the door. The guy shuddered at the thought that two dudes had just invaded his body to get inside.

"Weird."
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm trying to get Cajun's girl? Damn, I'm so terrible XD

Good filler...but uh yeah...NATHAN AND ZF?! Ghosties Razz

Last edited by Simian King on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:35 pm

XPP the ending as I have already seen it before is still very amusing XDD where are their ghostly manners? I wonder where I left Evul =\ XD

PostSubject: Re: Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats   

Back to top Go down

Extinct Gorillas and More Interesting Feats

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-