Share | 

Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Chapter 9: Megatron Strikes Back Part 2- Transform and Rise Up!

The Nemesis II propelled itself through the Pacific Ocean, heading towards Japan's capital city.

"Lord Megatron, we are near Tokyo,"

"Excellent Soundwave," Megatron said. He stood from his command chair. "Fellow Decepticons, today is our chance for vengeance. Show no mercy to these PATHETIC wastes of life. Destroy them all, men, women, children, kittens!"

"Yes Lord Megatron," the Decepticons responded.

"Now, transform and rise up!" Megatron said, transforming into his jet form and blasting out of the ship. Starscream tranformed and followed, whilst Soundwave used his back jets, and Shockwave used his helicopter form's rotors to propell himself through the ocean.

They rose from the ocean, and sped towards Tokyo, spelling doom once again for the human race...
"Optimus!" Mikaela yelled. "Turn on the news...the Decepticons...they're back!"

Prime's optics widened, as turning on his television to the news report.

"This is CNN with the news report that the Decepticons have returned to Earth, after allegedly being defeated by the Autobots twenty years ago. They are attacking Tokyo, destroying everything in sight. The city is being evacuated, as Japan can simply do no more now. Now the quest-oh my god!"

Soundwave and Laserbeak attacked the news crew, as the camera fell to the ground, showing the carnage in the city.

Optimus Prime sighed. "Let's go." he simply said, leaving the room. Ironhide, Jazz, and Ratchet followed.
The Zetraloids who were working with the Decepticons boated their way across the ocean. They were given the task with releasing Frenzy and Scorponok from a "top secret" base in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. "I haven't had the chance to ask you guys why you're out to get these giant robots," Beesting said.

"We're doing something for our owner. Somebody wanted them from our master, so we're doing his dirty work." Edge said.

Dash asked, "How 'bout you Beesting?"

"I'm on the run, and that's all I'll say." The group went silent, and then landed on the small island base.

Edge shifted into human form, all part of the plan. "Distor, keep watch of the boat," Edge thrusted a blaster into Distor's hand. "Know how to use it?" he asked.

Distor nodded. Edge nodded back, and continued to the base. Dash and Beesting followed. They reached the entrance, and were greeted by a security Zetraloid.

The Zetra looked at Edge, and said, "Sir, do you have clearance to enter?"

"Not with me, just let me,"

"Sir, if you don't have any clearance I can't let you through,"

"Here's his clearance," Beesting said, showing his stinger at the security zetraloid. "Now open the door, huh?"

The Zetraloid quickly walked over to the passcode panel, and the door opened. Edge shifted into zetraloid form, and knocked out the security guard, and then the group proceeded to the base.
Blitzwing was a bit worried. Never before had he been in battle without Edge, his creator, and even though now he had backup, he was still afraid.

"What's the matter Blitzwing?" Thundercracker started. "Afraid of a little action without daddy?" he said laughing.

Blitzwing said angrily, "Buzz off creitin! I can do this without Edge!" At the moment, he transformed into his jet form.

Thundercracker transformed into jet form as well, followed by Slash in jet form.
The group formed of Blackout, Skywarp, and Barricade were rather silent. Even though they get along, they needed to focus on the mission. They headed towards the most powerful group: Ultra Magnus' team. Barricade was his Saleem S281 Mustang Police car, within Blackout's MH-53M Pave Low IV Helicopter, and Skywarp his F-117 Nighthawk jet. Their attack would be fast, strong...and silent.
"I HATE YOU! BOTH OF YOU!" Bonecrusher roared.

"Shut up Bonecrusher, I'm starting to see an Autobot symbol on ya!" Brawl yelled back.

Dreadwing recklessly flew by them. "Just let's go! Fighting ain't solving Megatron's problem!"

No doubt, this crew isn't exactly cooperative, but they still had heavy firepower, so they have a chance of victory.
The group of Autobots were a quarter of the way home, when an unexpected member was found on ship.

"Torrent?!" Blyck yelled. "What are you doing here, huh?" he asked.

"I wanted to come on with you guys...and the only way I could was sneak on!"

Lennox looked at them. "Bleek, is there a problem?" he asked.

Blyck was frustrated. "Yes it is, he's supposed to be helping the Autobots! And my name is Blyck!" he yelled.

"Chill, Blyck," Spike said. "Torrent's fine,"

Challenger snickered. "He called you Bleek," he said.
The Constructicons decided to stay on the Nemesis II, because they couldn't decide which group to go with.

Swindle, a Decepticon who's devotion to the cause is debated because his goal in life is to get a qucik buck, also stayed.

Mixmaster jumped up, and said, "Hey Scrapper! Watch this!" he had a barrel of oil, and burned it down, then crushed it on his head. "It was only for 3 Cyberdimes from Swindle!"

Scavenger, desperate for attention, gave him a standing ovation. Hook scoffed at him, and put him down, saying, "Don't make a fool of yourself, Scavenger."

Long Haul rolled his eyes.

Sledge, determined he could do better, got an empty can, and attempted to slam it on his head, but Scrapper took it from him, and threw it away. "Stop goofing around, get to work!"

Swindle looked a him. "What work? I can't sell anything without turning to scrap!"

All of a sudden, a large Transformer crashed on the ship. Hook looked up. "What's that?" he said.

Scrapper said, "Someone has to go see."

Mixmaster said, "Duh, will he hurt me?"

Sledge simply said, "I don't feel like it."

Hook said, "I wouldn't dare go out there, just to see some dead fleshie!"

Swindle said, "I'll go...if you pay!"

Long Haul sighed. "I'll go, ain't got nothing better to do." and he went off, transforming into his Dump Truck mode. Scavenger said, "Uh...I'll help!" and went off with him in his Excavator mode.

Long Haul floated above the Transformer, Scavenger behind.

"What is he, Autobot or Decepticon?" Scavenger asked.

"I can't tell, he doesn't have a faction on his chest...let's bring him in,"

The two brought the Transformer back in the Nemesis II "Well, well, well..." Swindle said, snickering. "It looks like some nomad. I bet I could sell him something!"

Scrapper knocked him down. "Back off, he ain't buying nothing...he's online...he needs some energon. Hook, get some."

Hook reluctantly went to get it. He gave it to Scrapper, and he put it in his spark chamber. The Transformer looked at the Constructicons.

"Where am I? Who-Who are you?" he said.

Sledge cracked his knuckles. "The question is, who are you?" he said, rearing to punch, only to be stopped by Scrapper. "Hold on, I have an idea Sledge."

He got up. "My name is...something...fire. What am I doing here?" he asked.

"You fell on our ship," Hook started. Scavenger started, but Long Haul finished, "We saved you."

Swindle jumped at him, saying, "Hey, we saved ya! How bout you save me? A nice Plasma Gun, only for $50! What do ya s-" but Sledge punched his lights out, and Mixmaster picked him up, saying, "Ok salesman, let's go night night."

Scrapper picked up Skyfire, and said, "Alright, here's the deal. We'll save you, but you must join us, the Decepticons, understood.

Skyfire looked at them. "What if I don't?"

"Well, its five to one. I think you can figure out the rest,"

"Ok. I'll do it."

Scavenger got Decepticon brander, and Scrapper branded the Transformer.

Scrapper smiled. "Welcome to the Decepticons...Skyfire. How do you like that name?"

"I like it,"
Megatron smiled at the destruction. "Earth is mine now."

Shockwave burned in the Decepticon isginia into the side of a building. "I like the new look..." he said.

Soundwave transformed back to robot mode, and said, "Lord Megatron, I detect an Autobot presence,"

Megatron smiled. "Just in time,"
Jazz looked at the destruction. "Whoa man...Godzilla musta come through here."

"Stop joking Jazz," Optimus said. "We have more important things to deal with,"

"You're dead right, Prime!" Megatron said, standing atop the remains of a destroyed building with his fellow Decepticons.

"Megatron..." Optimus said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:31 pm

More for me to read =o
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:38 pm

I read it all >-C

Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 am

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   

Back to top Go down

Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-